Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
The pubs are packed, the streets are full of colour and chanting, it's FLO Cup Final day!

The winner will earn a star on their cup kit from this moment forward.

Thanks to all participants and voters, it's been another fun little comp with some really clever entries.

AFC Adelaide Town
H8AgD3N.jpeg

v
Northern Territory SC
ZGXQxmq.png

This’ll be a good contest, very pleased to have made it this far however the result pans out, and with an entry I am super proud of. Thank you to everyone who’s voted for my entry so far, thank you to El_Scorcho for running a fantastic competition, and may the best team win! 🤝🏼

Congrats to Fizzler and the Northern Territory FC on their maiden FLO Cup!

Very richly deserved, a very nice design executed beautifully in your unique illustrative style.

Thanks to all competitors, I'm not sure when FLO will be back but i'll at least try to run another cup next season

Congrats to Fizzler and the Northern Territory FC on their maiden FLO Cup!

Very richly deserved, a very nice design executed beautifully in your unique illustrative style.

Thanks to all competitors, I'm not sure when FLO will be back but i'll at least try to run another cup next season
Greatly appreciated! Massive milestone for me being my first league comp win in all my years on here. This design was a blank canvas a week before I submitted it, I had no idea what I’d have put together by the due date or that I’d even be entering anything until maybe a day before I started it which was the day of the original due date. Needless to say I’m super pleased that what I did put together did so well. Once again thank you to everybody who voted along the journey!

And of course a big thank you once again El_Scorcho for running this competition and commiserations on the result. Both of your entries were elite and your work over the years on here has been a huge source of inspiration for me. As part of the upper echelon of designers here, seeing the stuff you’ve made has driven me to want to innovate in the same way and try new things. Thank you for your advice over the years that has driven me to become a better designer than I could have been 🙏🏼

In the meantime, when FLO returns it’ll be awesome finally getting to chuck a star above the crest when I make my next entry 👀

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll FLO Cup 2024 - FINAL

Back