flog

Remove this Banner Ad

MadeinWA

Debutant
Jul 23, 2011
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
i have never ever heard the term "flog" in real life. only on this forum have i heard it. is it melbourne slang? its as if people have seen it written on here and just adopted it and started using it every second word to fit in with you bunch of flogs.

Think it the same as calling someone a w***er. Always known 'flog' to mean having a wank.

Google defines as:

flog/Verb:

1. Beat (someone) with a whip or stick to punish or torture them: "the stolen horses will be returned and the thieves flogged".

2. Promote or talk about (something) repetitively or at excessive length.

No. 2 seems especially appropriate. Hodgepodge anyone?:D

i thought it was just a term used in the digital world. and then when everyone logs off they start talking normally again.

Google defines as:

flog/Adjective:

1. A man trapped in a womans body trapped in a mans mind.

2. Promote or talk about (something) repetitively or at excessive length.

No. 1 seems especially appropriate.SexyBlueGirl anyone?:D

EFA:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You correctly flog off

I'd like to present you with the following image Stephen I think you will appreciate it.

youareaflog.jpg

Lol, look at the Carlton supporters, Home & Away fans.

The true definition of a flog. Support Carlton & watch Home & Away.
True True
Whilst WC fans get all the up to the minute world events from Today Tonight. Record week last week- 4 miracle cures and 7 dodgey landlords

True True
Whilst WC fans get all the up to the minute world events from Today Tonight. Record week last week- 4 miracle cures and 7 dodgey landlords

I don't get TT in Indonesia, all I get is Australia Network which is ABC news, current affairs, four corners etc, not much chop compared to TT:)

Watching TT would give an opposition supporter an inside look into the lives of Carlton supporters, as they would be the focus of most of the stories going by the 2 bylines you mention.

Remove this Banner Ad

flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back