Flogs who complain about the Umpiring every week are Nellies who support crumbum clubs !

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Let's have a look at the facts.

Biggest sooks about the umpiring this season and the past few years are Worst Coast, Norf and Spitmond flogs, all currently by the length of the Flemington Straight the worst teams/pimples on the bum of the AFL community.

Waa Waa Waa, CFL rorts, Waa Waa #FREEKICKCURNOW, Waa Waa #EveryoneIsAgainstRichmond

Carlton have been on the receiving end of at least 5 or 6 poorly umpired games this season, you don't see us going on about it like Derryn Hinch on a soapbox, we man up and get on with it. We are not a sooky/victim card playing support base of nuffies like those 3 I mentioned, esp Richmond, we accept the cards we are dealt with grace and humility. And no excuses when we lose.

Also Laura Kane is doing a great job in her first year on the job, get off her back flogs, maybe your crap team and players should learn how to tackle better and not play/dive for Free Kicks ...

images

Finally one titbit for you

200w.gif

🎶 God Save our Gracious Charles
Long Live our Noble King
God Save Charlie !!!
Send him victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us
God Save The King

The choicest goals on field
On him be pleased to pour
Long may he reign
May he defend his Coleman
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
GOD SAVE THE KING 🎶

Wipes tears from eyes

Carlton supporter :whitecheck:
Celtic supporter :whitecheck:
Leeds supporter :whitecheck:
Complete D/H :whitecheck:

No relation to Celtic Pride at all :$

Believe what you want, never heard of this Celtic Pride person, also i happen to know of a couple of other Carlton fans who support Leeds and The Celtics..

Keep reaching for the copium though. You keep making a tool of yourself on WhatsApp :)

Let's have a look at the facts.

Biggest sooks about the umpiring this season and the past few years are Worst Coast, Norf and Spitmond flogs, all currently by the length of the Flemington Straight the worst teams/pimples on the bum of the AFL community.

Waa Waa Waa, CFL rorts, Waa Waa #FREEKICKCURNOW, Waa Waa #EveryoneIsAgainstRichmond

Carlton have been on the receiving end of at least 5 or 6 poorly umpired games this season, you don't see us going on about it like Derryn Hinch on a soapbox, we man up and get on with it. We are not a sooky/victim card playing support base of nuffies like those 3 I mentioned, esp Richmond, we accept the cards we are dealt with grace and humility. And no excuses when we lose.

Also Laura Kane is doing a great job in her first year on the job, get off her back flogs, maybe your crap team and players should learn how to tackle better and not play/dive for Free Kicks ...

images

Finally one titbit for you

200w.gif

🎶 God Save our Gracious Charles
Long Live our Noble King
God Save Charlie !!!
Send him victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us
God Save The King

The choicest goals on field
On him be pleased to pour
Long may he reign
May he defend his Coleman
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
GOD SAVE THE KING 🎶

Wipes tears from eyes
Aren't you a Grandfather? Bit past your bedtime I reckon.

Aren't you a Grandfather? Bit past your bedtime I reckon.

44 is not a grampa age Palpatine. Well it probably is technically but I ain't one (I hope :) )

Stand by my OP and rant of umpire whinging and bashing becoming intolerable..

It is heavily ironic that a team that has benefitted from dodgy umpiring in multiple seasons to turn key games in their favour is telling other teams to not complain about it.

Arms out Cognolio?
The mark despite being touched 4 times?
The Norf Escape?

Your navy jersey has had soo much fluoro green rubs of it that you might as well wear the umpire jerseys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is heavily ironic that a team that has benefitted from dodgy umpiring in multiple seasons to turn key games in their favour is telling other teams to not complain about it.

Arms out Cognolio?
The mark despite being touched 4 times?
The Norf Escape?

Your navy jersey has had soo much fluoro green rubs of it that you might as well wear the umpire jerseys

* off Jose

There is no FIFA/Juventus like conspiracy at work here.

Your Purple Plonkers s**t the bed earlier this year at Gather Round, Vossy and the Baggers live rent free and use utilities in the minds of J-Lo and Cockburn.

Teams that play direct, attractive and first to the ball footy tend to get a good leg up from the umpires.

But keep playing the victim card. It's all Freo flogs have done since entering the competition in 1995.

Teams that play direct, attractive and first to the ball footy tend to get a good leg up from the umpires.
Your Purple Plonkers s**t the bed earlier this year at Gather Round, Vossy and the Baggers live rent free and use utilities in the minds of J-Lo and Cockburn.

Two of things mentioned weren't related to Fremantle. I could throw in the non-mark call to Josh Treacy as well which got the ball down there in the first place for the infamous touched mark.

Frematnle play very direct football where it is rare for Fremantle to go for a switch. Fremantle overplay the ball too much if anything.

Encouraging that after last night after McKays hit that actually had nothing wrong with him you wrote:

Now I know Spreaders is basically MIA with Pies turning to shit, but we really don't need a replacement Collingwood Hypocritical Flip-Flop on the Bay.
did-i-trigger-you-dave-chappelle.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogs who complain about the Umpiring every week are Nellies who support crumbum clubs !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back