FOI documents from WADA on TB4, thymomodulin etc

Remove this Banner Ad

The appended data seems interesting:

View attachment 216150

Just guessing, but is this perhaps a listing of all the searches done through the WADA/ASADA website for the status of drugs?

If so, there are a couple of interesting observations from this particular page:
1. Note the flurry of searches from Australian Football Athletes and support staff for TB4 form 5 Feb 2013. We all know the significance of that date, but I don't think TB4 or any other specific drugs were talked about in the media for a few days, or even weeks, after that date.
2. Also note that prior to 4 Feb 2013 searches for thymosin and thymosin beta 4 appear to been returning nothing unless linked to Tamosin or Tamoxen 20.
3. Nobody associated with AFL were really asking about Thymo-anything except for a 'support person on 6/12/12.

a spreadsheet, a spreadsheet..my kingdom for a spreadsheet!

Good to see Jenny again stalking Ings - A bizarre set of emails - Seems to be lots of toing and froing between ASADA and WADA with no clarity in their responses ( I do accept the link probably provides a limited sample of emails ) which hardly inspires confidence.

Reckon Bruce has the answers.

Just a coincidence, nothing to see here. Chortle chortle.

11/05/2012 - Dank is emailed about 15 vials of Thymosin being available to pick up from Como
Late May 2012 - Dank learns about the status of TB4 (from the interim report)
27/05/2012 - a Rugby League - Medical Professional performs a search for Thymosin Beta 4
20/06/2012 - A Rugby League athlete performs searches for Thymosin and Thymosin Beta 4
21/06/2012 - An Australian football athlete performs a search for Thymomodulin. A rugby league medical professional performs a search for Thymosin. An AFL athlete performs a search for Thymosin. A Rugby Union athlete performs a Thymosin Search. The AFL searches are at 11:51:50 and 11:52:07 (Edit: Same receipt number for both).
27/06/2012 - Dank backdates an invoice to February
03/07/2012 - Stephen Watt from ASADA contacts WADA about the prohibited status of Thymomodulin

Draw your own conclusions

Last edited:
Good to see Jenny again stalking Ings - A bizarre set of emails - Seems to be lots of toing and froing between ASADA and WADA with no clarity in their responses ( I do accept the link probably provides a limited sample of emails ) which hardly inspires confidence.

Yeah damn lack of clarity, like this email from 05/07/2011

Hi Steve,

I hope you are well too.

You are right thymosin Beta 4 is prohibited under S2.5.

Really makes things murky :rolleyes:

I also like what it's in response to:

Can you confirm if the protein is classified under S2.5 due to it's ability for vascularisation and regenerative capacity?

Anyone know what these are about?

22/10/12 - AFL athlete with search term Thymosin but the site column is listed as ASADA (does that mean they emailed ASADA?)
06/12/2012 - AFL support person searches Thymosin

Calzada made their patent application for AOD on 07/12/2012 (http://pain-education.com/assets/files/AOD%20application.pdf), though that does seem a bit more like a coincidence.

Edit: Totally worked it out. October 22nd was the release of Essendon's "Whatever it takes" campaign. Seems someone checked ASADA again to see if they actually could do whatever it took :p

Last edited:

Wtf? so nobody else in here follows him on Twitter? :rolleyes:

And now I know you've lost it. You reckon Bruce has the answers. Lmao.

Following someone on Twitter is stalking now?

The desperation in your argument has never been so obvious.

Beta 4. Ridiculous that this is banned. Doesn't alter strength or speed or help you kick longer...

Whats next the after game deep tissue massage?

The true agenda here is making taboo the other useful elements of western medicine so the herd (no not James) associate certain immune assisters with negative thoughts.

Keep big pharmas money train from derailing and what better way by the vehicle that is sport and the hold it has on us all...

Think about that for a minute...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beta 4. Ridiculous that this is banned. Doesn't alter strength or speed or help you kick longer...

The true agenda here is making taboo the other useful elements of western medicine so the herd (no not James) associate certain immune assisters with negative thoughts.

Keep big pharmas money train from derailing and what better way by the vehicle that is sport and the hold it has on us all...

TB500J.jpg

That's two so far where you sound like a Dank parrot.

Hi Steve! Thought you'd be too busy in court to post here again.......

Big Pharma hey? That creepy secret society of which nearly all the doctors in the world are members, deliberately making kiddies autistic for profit.

And now they have turned to sports medicine and are crucifying white knights like Dank, Hird, Charters and the Essendon 34. When will it end? Who will save us? The horror, the horror...

Big Pharma hey? That creepy secret society of which nearly all the doctors in the world are members, deliberately making kiddies autistic for profit.

And now they have turned to sports medicine and are crucifying white knights like Dank, Hird, Charters and the Essendon 34. When will it end? Who will save us? The horror, the horror...

Despite your agitation mate, there are no white knights here, I struggle to see the performance enhancing attributes of beta 4 too.

Has Dank gone to jail, did he actually commit a crime?

?????

That's two so far where you sound like a Dank parrot.

Hi Steve! Thought you'd be too busy in court to post here again.......
Hilarious that someone with a different opinion is so threatening, then again Brad Scott is a ******* tweener coach with the emotional maturity of a 9 year old and you are a roos fan!

Answer me this, has Dank committed a crime?

Hilarious that someone with a different opinion is so threatening, then again Brad Scott is a ******* tweener coach with the emotional maturity of a 9 year old and you are a roos fan!

How is that medicare fraud going? haven't heard much about that since that story broke.

I think he probably has, yes. But I think he also hides behind lost records, vague statements and deflecting comments.

I also think that it will surely catch up with him one day and he will be totally in the shit that in my opinion he thoroughly deserves to be in.

The rest - well you're also allowed that opinion. How's your Roos trained coach going?

Remove this Banner Ad

FOI documents from WADA on TB4, thymomodulin etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back