Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

I gave it some thought before doing it. He shouldn't have to sell his assets to fight injustice.
He saw fools like you coming. He'll probably have a nice holiday on your coin and you can kid yourself that you're a warrior for free speech. It's a win/win situation.

Actually, the more I think about it the worse Folau seems, he's willing to risk other people's money in this, but not his own. Where's his faith in God? The same place his integrity is, the integrity that had him sign a contract he had no intent to keep to?

He's a dog, you'd be better off donating money to support someone who is facing real, actual injustice, not someone facing blowback for his own narcissism

Actually, the more I think about it the worse Folau seems, he's willing to risk other people's money in this, but not his own. Where's his faith in God? The same place his integrity is, the integrity that had him sign a contract he had no intent to keep to?

He's a dog, you'd be better off donating money to support someone who is facing real, actual injustice, not someone facing blowback for his own narcissism
He will certainly have to put his own coin in. This will certainly be a test for workers rights which the union's will use in the future.

Folau really is a true Christian, he is scamming people by asking for donations already, and certainly enough idiots around to help a multimillion dollar sportsperson to "fund a lawsuit"

Really, just be an evangelical pastor, Izzy, you will make far more money

Can do a father-son double act.

Whatever happens, I'll be able to say I took a stand against the new communism.

FolauWatch: $193K
The new communism, how is the Folau case about who owns and controls the means of production? I'm not sure you really understand the words you're using.

The new communism, how is the Folau case about who owns and controls the means of production? I'm not sure you really understand the words you're using.

We're being silenced, little by little. The logical extension of it is a one-party state where everyone conforms to groupthink. Living death.

Non-believers have the personal freedom to laugh off the Instagram post instead of claiming victimhood. Why are you so weak?

We're being silenced, little by little. The logical extension of it is a one-party state where everyone conforms to groupthink. Living death.
You realise that for all but 6 of the last 23 years we've had conservative governments in his country. I genuinely don't think you have any idea what you're on about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Non-believers have the personal freedom to laugh off the Instagram post instead of claiming victimhood. Why are you so weak?
Folau can think what he likes, he just has to keep it to himself if it runs counter to the views of his employer, as per the agreement he signed with the organisation he works for. I'm not sure putting limitations on hateful speech targeting minorities is really anything approaching 'living death'. I'm thinking the opposite might be true.

You realise that for all but 6 of the last 23 years we've had conservative governments in his country. I genuinely don't think you have any idea what you're on about.

It's left-wing elements that are attempting to suppress perspectives outside those they approve of. Your own club's president said nothing beyond the pale during the week, yet was hounded into a humiliating backdown, merely for making an observation.

All well and good while the approved beliefs are in line with your own...

You can't make the world a safe space.

Under the US free speech laws, employers have the right to curtail their employees' speech pursuant to their employment contracts.

At least, that was what I understand based on the conservative commentators criticising black NFL players kneeling for the US national anthem before NFL games start.

Lol it says in the disclaimer this may not go the legal fund.

You absolute plonkers.

‘I’m paying my own money to own the libs’. Haha. Please, donate more.

I wonder whether anyone will break the "code of conduct" rules of this "donation agreement" and claim they are doing it due to their religious belief...

I wonder whether anyone will break the "code of conduct" rules of this "donation agreement" and claim they are doing it due to their religious belief...
Well given the response of the union loving left on this board we should sack them all, March them out of the building and not pay their entitlements. How dare people have religious beliefs.

Folau freedom crusade $225k

Yeah no numbers in those studies? Meh. From what I gathered over a quick perusal is there are reasons that gay men and lesbian women take up such jobs, nothing much else in them really.

The London school of economics claimed there "may be" truths to it, Pink news stated it's true not "may be"

In other news Israel Folau.

Having worked with gay people of both persuasions I never thought of describing them as such, nor the religious types either.
I really became conscious of the religious vote following the last general election when analysts pointed to electorates that supported gay marriage but rejected Labor.

Not sure the studies often quoted are truly independent.

Last edited:
I love how his GoFundMe asks for the following support:

- because I believe in the right of employees to peacefully express their religious beliefs without fear of termination or punishment

Posting a big warning message on Instagram telling homosexuals that hell awaits them counts as peacefully expressing religious beliefs? :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

Back