Friday 2 May Sydney
Acer Arena
Ticketek · 132 849

SHOW TYPE: All Ages

Monday 5 May Auckland
Vector Arena
Ticketmaster NZ · 09 970 9700

SHOW TYPE: All Ages

Who cares where it is? It's the Foo Fighters.

They could play in my next door neighbours porch and charge $1000 a ticket and I'd still go.

Well, when you've seen them three times before in better venues, touring behind much better albums, you can afford to skip the show being held at a venue where only 30% of the audience can actually hear what's going on.

Who cares where it is? It's the Foo Fighters.

They could play in my next door neighbours porch and charge $1000 a ticket and I'd still go.

Didn't mean to seem rude in my earlier post.

It's just that the Burswood Dome is honestly the single worst place in the world to watch a gig. I'd rather be squeezed into a sauna with 1000 fat men with farting problems than have to sit through another gig at that place.

Unless you're in the very front row, or the very back row - you might as well bring along someone who knows sign language because the acoustics are so bad that if you're anywhere in the middle of the crowd - the band is inaudible. It's like you've got 14 different speakers around you, each one blaring out variations of the music at different intervals, creating a melting pot of noise that just reverberates around your head.

If it were a Sonic Youth concert, maybe that would be fine (or maybe the songs would sound normal!), but for any other act - it's a complete waste of time.

I'll sit back and think of the gig in '98 at Metropolis in the city where the scene was like the video clip to 'Thunderstruck', levels upon levels of people squashed in and banging their heads to a kickass show.

Does anybody know the foo fighters password for frontier members??

I'm a frontier member but cant log on to their website to get the password because it keeps coming up saying its too busy and try later.

Thanks!

Does anybody know the foo fighters password for frontier members??

I'm a frontier member but cant log on to their website to get the password because it keeps coming up saying its too busy and try later.

Thanks!

Your getting that aswell??? Whats the point of having a pre sale if no one can access the site????? No wonder people buy tickets from ebay!!!! This is pathetic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im on tickek now but it says than gen admission is sold out

how could that be???

What did you expect? only a limited amount of tickets are allocated to the pre sale and when the stupid website doesnt even work from the beginning. no one has a chance of getting tickets...

nowadays if a band is very popular good luck getting tickets.

PW= Silence

I tried floor tickets for Melbourne but its too late :( Thanks for the password though. The Frontier site is absolutely terrible for pre sales. Sometimes because they can't handle the traffic they end up putting the password on the main page without people having to login, and they always have the busy message for ages

What did you expect? only a limited amount of tickets are allocated to the pre sale and when the stupid website doesnt even work from the beginning. no one has a chance of getting tickets...

nowadays if a band is very popular good luck getting tickets.

I actually guessed the password off the album title, using the theory that sams town was the password for the killers.

Ended up getting Row D Lower in 24. So happy

Oh well guess how happy I am matey!!!! I got 2 general admission tickets!!!!! Hell Yeah!!!!!!!

Haha you lucky barstard! i just went best availible a couple times, when no GA came up i thought its better to have a decent seat then wait a while and get crap! congrats.

I actually guessed the password off the album title, using the theory that sams town was the password for the killers.

Ended up getting Row D Lower in 24. So happy

I tried the same thing, I tried echoes but than I decided against it cos I thought if I got too many wrong I wouldn't be able to try again. I suck :(

As well as the Killers being Samstown Im pretty sure the Arctic Monkeys password was Nightmare

You should have kept trying for general admin. I tried for 4 tickets at first, it said not available. Then I was able to get 2 eventually. Then i got another 1 seperately.

Ended up with 3 Gen admin tix, and mate got the other one.

Thanks for posting the password Rizzo :thumbsu:

I'm SOOOOOO happy!!! ROCK ON FOOEYS!!!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

foo fighters oz tour 08

Remove this Banner Ad

Back