Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
images

Vs

images

Got a Feeling the Furry Fuschies will get up in a 5 point win. Max Gawn owns the entire Bulldogs Organisation since 2020

The Narrm retro logo looks a tad suss btw :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VFL was interesting. Sanders with 39 disposals and 3 goals. Macrae with a lazy 40.

In other news, Schache and Hunter are still on an AFL list

VFL was interesting. Sanders with 39 disposals and 3 goals. Macrae with a lazy 40.

In other news, Schache and Hunter are still on an AFL list

Macrae will probably be at Geelong, Carlton or the Pies next season, any team that needs another contested ball accumulating machine..

The move of Ed Richards to the guts has probably made Jacko's role at the Dogs expendable (Bevo definitely has reinvigorated your engine room with a lot more pace)

Isn't it better for Geelong's top 4 hopes if Footisgrey wins ? They seem like the hottest Victorian club at the moment (the only Vic club that can win the flag is fact)?
The Dogs have always been my second team. We’ll probably make finals but I can’t see us getting too far into September the way things are looking. So if we don’t win the premiership then I’d prefer the Dogs to add to their trophy cabinet.

The Dogs have always been my second team. We’ll probably make finals but I can’t see us getting too far into September the way things are looking. So if we don’t win the premiership then I’d prefer the Dogs to add to their trophy cabinet.
WTF second team???
steve buscemi lol GIF by Maudit

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Footacray Bulldogs vs Naarm Fuchias - Retro Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back