borgy

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2006
J.R Parsons Reserve
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Howdy,

I have a $200 budget. Need footy boots.

I've been looking at the boots Bucks had last year, the classic Adidas. His were white but i was prefering the black.

Are there any others i should look at? What do you all recommend?

(P.S - Check out Kylie on c.7. Apart from the celulite she still goes alright)

I wear Aasics Gel Lethal 8's.

Great support but suffers somewhat in the functionality.

Depends what your feet and legs are like.

I have no arch and suffer shin splints so Aasic boots are pretty much the only option

Howdy,

I have a $200 budget. Need footy boots.

I've been looking at the boots Bucks had last year, the classic Adidas. His were white but i was prefering the black.

Are there any others i should look at? What do you all recommend?

(P.S - Check out Kylie on c.7. Apart from the celulite she still goes alright)

Highly recommend Adidas predators... Awesome boot have worn them for about 5 years now... probably the best boot i have worn.

I have the Nike Tempo's. I had the Adidas Pretadors with the weights in the bottom of them last year, and went out this year to buy this years version with the sand in it. However I felt they gave even less ankle support than ever. They are a very comfy boot but after snapping your ankle twice in the last 5 years you need some support around your ankle. The Tempo's give that and they also have an air bubble under the heel so are really comfy and have some give, making running alot easier IMO.

wide feet - puma kings.

i have nomis boots (red)

np-range.jpg

i love the adidas copa mundials. there's not much to them but i've worn them all through senior footy.

Probably best to go and ask the people at the sports place you want to buy your footy boots from. I would have a look at Rebel sport. They might have the brand that you are after.

Thanks for your input guys.

I ended up getting the black Puma Kings for $190. I had a look at those black Adidas boots (the original style one) for $220 but they looked ordinary and didnt look to have much support.

Also the Preditors were a big too expensive. Either $160 or $280 and ive already had the $160 dollar pair previously and wasnt to pleased with them.

Im very pleased with the boot. Looks good, light weight, fits good, lots of support. Hopefully the grounds stay hard because another good thing about them is they have small moulds.

I wear Aasics Gel Lethal 8's.

Great support but suffers somewhat in the functionality.

Depends what your feet and legs are like.

I have no arch and suffer shin splints so Aasic boots are pretty much the only option
Pretty much exactly my set up/story too :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back