Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlisle United have released their 2024/25 kits.

The Home shirt is a homage to the shirt worn 50 seasons ago when they played their only season in England's Division One.
1719402460882.png
Their away shirt continues the recent run of striking, colourful away kits, this one in Mint Green, Navy Blue and Pink.
1719402594516.png
Both are on order.

Last edited:
Geez that away kit is engaging. I neither hate nor love it but feel like I could stare at it for some time. Hypnotic almost.
Yeah, it's a striking jersey, I'm going to reserve my final judgement until I see it in the flesh.

I own about a dozen Carlisle away jerseys and they have always been striking and memorable, but this may be my favourite of all. Even better than the deckchair. :)

Carlisle United have released their 2024/25 kits.

The Home shirt is a homage to the shirt worn 50 seasons ago when they played their only season in England's Division One.
View attachment 2031140
Their away shirt continues the recent run of striking, colourful away kits, this one in Mint Green, Navy Blue and Pink.
View attachment 2031141
Both are on order.
Back in the day, Birmingham City used to play in a kit like that. They nicknamed it their “Penguin Strip”

1719737046135.jpeg

Back in the day, Birmingham City used to play in a kit like that. They nicknamed it their “Penguin Strip”

View attachment 2035250
There were a few teams that wore this style of jersey in the 50's, 60's and 70's, in fact Oldham wore something similar going as far back as WWI. I don't think it has been a popular style since then, although Carlisle brings it our every 10 years as a homage to the one season they spent in England's top flight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pixel Emoji GIF by AKLO

Remove this Banner Ad

Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back