VFL Footscray v Southport Sat 23 April, 3.05pm @ WO

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you not watch this on the ipad. It seems to only work on my phone
I just tried watching it on my iphone like I have other VFL games this year and now it seems I have to register with some new entity I've never heard of and then sign in. F**k that. Even if it's free.

There is so little joy in trying to follow a club from afar and the miserable bastards keep trying to eliminate the last vestiges of it.
They can all GAGF.

Or Roarke.

WTF is this club doing? What are we trying to achieve here? Go through a season without a win?
These would be three of the best players at our disposal in the VFL.

Crozier was named on Thursday - perhaps he is ill again?
West was fit enough to be the medi-sub. Surely he could get to VUWO from Ballarat within 3 hours. I reckon he'd be busting to play.
No idea where Roarke is. I'm assuming just another mystery injury or absence.

Chances are they have COVID.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

QT stats...
Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 8.15.34 pm.png
kicks, kicking efficiency, handballs, disposals efficiency, contested possessions, uncontested possessions, marks, contested marks, intercept marks, tackles, pressure acts, spoils, frees for, frees against, hitouts, hitouts to advantage, clearances, centre clearances, inside 50s, rebound 50s, shots, goals/behinds, score assists, score involvements, metres gained, fantasy points, ranking points

Chances are they have COVID.
Yes, I guess that's possible.
I don't suppose anyone in customer engagement or whatever buzzword they have for it would have thought to let the paying members know.

It doesn't explain West either, unless he had a positive RAT at 4:30pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back