Footy Carrofied - The Saga continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy pwned Caro last night. There was no way Caro was getting out of that one.

Then again, Hutchy is soon to appear on Media Watch from what I've gathered, so he's not lilywhite.

Hutchy pwned Caro last night. There was no way Caro was getting out of that one.

Then again, Hutchy is soon to appear on Media Watch from what I've gathered, so he's not lilywhite.

Loved it how Hutchy made the Witch look completed Stupid:)

I just have this image of Brayshaw hearing about another Caro potshot and then standing up from behind his desk, grabbing out a DVD with his speech on it and yelling "Unleash the Kraken!". Seemed a bit of an ambush to me as he was armed with stuff and yet she had nothing. I would have thought she'd know that he was coming with this stuff pre-show so maybe she has no genuine basis for her criticism of NM.

My memory of Brayshaws platform was that it was about keeping the Kangas in Melbourne. Can't remember whether it was about not selling home games though. Personally I don't care if NM or any other club sells games to keep themselves afloat. FC needs to move on from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huthcy carried on like a petulant primary school kid, so much so that I felt sorry for Carro.

It was more about the Ch9 boy's club standing up for a 'mate' than any serious investigation of her statements/articles.

Why would you care what either person says? Caro has little credibility and has never admitted to making a journalistic mistake and Hutchy belongs to the ambulance chaser part of the journos. Both quite commonly present opinion as fact and never are held accountable for it.

When egos collide - load of bollocks, using a national TV show to air internal grievances. Producers should never have let it air.

10048269.jpg

Why is Caroline astonished that the Roos are trying to sell home games anyway? They've been selling themselves to the highest bidder for the last decade, have a small bunch of supporters and struggle to fill one level of Etihad Stadium which costs them money. Of course they are going to keep exploring profit making opportunities like Hobart, Cairns, Canberra and Ballarat.

Where she is right is when she labels them the "travelling Kangaroos". Good luck to them if they go to Hobart, but make it long term for gods sake and stick to one venue. They way the keep bouncing around from state to state is just amateurish. If they go to Hobart, lock it in, and shut up about Ballarat and all these other potential venues.

Hutchy's ambush on Caro the other night was pathetic though. Hutchy himself scrapes the bottom of the barrel, you wouldn't have to look too hard to find some examples of errors you could pull him up on. Hutchy's probably spent his whole life being bullied, maybe he gets a bit of satisfaction in pulling Caro up on her mistake, or maybe he wants to get some brownie points with The Footy Show crew so he thought he'd take Caro to task.

Last nights show just demonstarted how much of a creep that little bald garden gnome is.

Wilson made one mistake, she attributed a qoute from the CEO (Rocca)of the club to the president (Brayshaw). Doesn't change the overall correctness of what she was saying (North melbourne will no longer be the travelling Kangaroos), but Hutchy seized on the insignificant part of the article to discredit the whole point. Even when she tried to make her point he just talked over the top.

If I had a work collegue like that there would be multiple visits to the carpark to rearrange the jerks face. And to think I used to feel sorry because Sam Newman used to pour scorn on him. Now I think Sam was too gentle on the $%&t.

He is an an absolute embarresment to the whole human race, who depends on being friends with people like Brayshaw and Lyon to make a living so he will do anything to get on their good side.

Having said all that the point Caro was making was absolute Sh*t. Who gives a toss about where NM play their games. There must be bigger stories than that crap.

Last nights show just demonstarted how much of a creep that little bald garden gnome is.

Wilson made one mistake, she attributed a qoute from the CEO (Rocca)of the club to the president (Brayshaw). Doesn't change the overall correctness of what she was saying (North melbourne will no longer be the travelling Kangaroos), but Hutchy seized on the insignificant part of the article to discredit the whole point. Even when she tried to make her point he just talked over the top.

If I had a work collegue like that there would be multiple visits to the carpark to rearrange the jerks face. And to think I used to feel sorry because Sam Newman used to pour scorn on him. Now I think Sam was too gentle on the $%&t.

He is an an absolute embarresment to the whole human race, who depends on being friends with people like Brayshaw and Lyon to make a living so he will do anything to get on their good side.

Having said all that the point Caro was making was absolute Sh*t. Who gives a toss about where NM play their games. There must be bigger stories than that crap.
You idiot. Keep up and make sense.

Why would you care what either person says? Caro has little credibility and has never admitted to making a journalistic mistake

She apologised for the story on Knights just 2 weeks ago.

Why is Caroline astonished that the Roos are trying to sell home games anyway?

She's not astonished, she's merely pointed out that the club seemingly made a commitment to not be the travelling kangaroos and now they;ve been forced by circumstance into backtracking.

Wilson made one mistake, she attributed a qoute from the CEO (Rocca)of the club to the president (Brayshaw).

And she didn't even do that. She referred to Brayshaw's platform, not something he actually said, she specifically referred to what Arocca said.

When egos collide - load of bollocks, using a national TV show to air internal grievances. Producers should never have let it air.

This is it. Having to listen to one journalist is bad enough, but having two ... especially two who are more interested in self promotion than the welfare of the game ... is worse.

I've never watched the show, simply because of who is on it. I'm not interested in the opinions of any of them, and I've always imagined it would be a total wankfest.

I just have this image of Brayshaw hearing about another Caro potshot and then standing up from behind his desk, grabbing out a DVD with his speech on it and yelling "Unleash the Kraken!". Seemed a bit of an ambush to me as he was armed with stuff and yet she had nothing. I would have thought she'd know that he was coming with this stuff pre-show so maybe she has no genuine basis for her criticism of NM.

If she'd actually attended the Dallas Brooks Hall meeting she continually makes claims about, she would have something.

This is the whole point.

She never went.

Then writes shit about what was supposedly said there.

Which is wrong.

She has less credibility than Jayson Blair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Carrofied - The Saga continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back