Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a must watch the last few episodes just to see Matthew Lloyd choke back his tears every time the dumpster fire that is Essendope is mentioned. Love to see Ross keep needling him until he blows. Bloody sook. Rice paper skin.

I know TJ does not like Nathan Brown much but perhaps rubbishing him should be left to The Sunday Footy Show.

I did enjoy him asking Caro whether she'd be attending any of the upcoming AFLW matches.
Caro is more interested in the board room politics side of football than the actual matches. A lot of the exclusives she delivers about the management of clubs most supporters couldn't give a stuff about.

It’s a must watch the last few episodes just to see Matthew Lloyd choke back his tears every time the dumpster fire that is Essendope is mentioned. Love to see Ross keep needling him until he blows. Bloody sook. Rice paper skin.
Gets the focus off back to back wooden spoons yeah ?

Caro is more interested in the board room politics side of football than the actual matches. A lot of the exclusives she delivers about the management of clubs most supporters couldn't give a stuff about.
It's no secret Ms Wilson has not published an article about actual football for about 20 years - back in the days when believe it or not, she was a well respected astute footy scribe...

Also suspect current producers and editors are encouraging her to produce predominately 'Women's Day/New Idea type nonsense' otherwise her weekly routine would quickly become; bingo afternoons, golf/bowls days, attending pottery classes and gardening events...

Last edited:
Gets the focus off back to back wooden spoons yeah ?
We know where we are at. Sadly can’t say the same for your mob. You still think you have more upside than us. Lol. Also tries to shift the focus from the essendope implosion at every opportunity. Cracked up at the robust discussions happen at every footy club line. Followed up by ‘move on’ (ie I’m a sook and pitiful excuse for a media pundit who can’t discuss my own clubs shortcomings and failures without choking up) only for Ross to pull him up in it. The look in his face was brilliant. He’s happy to rip into other clubs and their failures but fails dismally to shine a light on his own. 4 board members, the coach and the ceo in a few days, yet the sky was falling in when Norths media leaking recruitment staff left. In fact he STILL rolls it out. Total hypocrite. Then he doubles down with a dig at the awesome Sonja hood with the old ‘imagine if clarkson chose essendope’ line. Newsflash to the velvet diver. He didn’t!! Oh but what if Matthew! What if! Suck it up. Entitled prick representing an entitled club who are cheating systematic dopers. Sure he’s not on the payroll out at the soulless windswept hole the dopers call a home? Might as well be for all the deflecting he’s attempting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know where we are at. Sadly can’t say the same for your mob. You still think you have more upside than us. Lol. Also tries to shift the focus from the essendope implosion at every opportunity. Cracked up at the robust discussions happen at every footy club line. Followed up by ‘move on’ (ie I’m a sook and pitiful excuse for a media pundit who can’t discuss my own clubs shortcomings and failures without choking up) only for Ross to pull him up in it. The look in his face was brilliant. He’s happy to rip into other clubs and their failures but fails dismally to shine a light on his own. 4 board members, the coach and the ceo in a few days, yet the sky was falling in when Norths media leaking recruitment staff left. In fact he STILL rolls it out. Total hypocrite. Then he doubles down with a dig at the awesome Sonja hood with the old ‘imagine if clarkson chose essendope’ line. Newsflash to the velvet diver. He didn’t!! Oh but what if Matthew! What if! Suck it up. Entitled prick representing an entitled club who are cheating systematic dopers. Sure he’s not on the payroll out at the soulless windswept hole the dopers call a home? Might as well be for all the deflecting he’s attempting.
Bud, we’re shit.

Caro said on FiveAA radio here in Adelaide earlier tonight that if a 20th team comes in with Tasmania, then the 20th team will be based out of WA and not the NT. What would a third team in Perth be?

I don't mind Lloyd, as he's one of the few recently retired players who's willing to really speak his mind, but he always looks like a child trying to join in conversation with the adults.
He does a bit when it comes to the footy politics, but he's solid as a football analyst - that's what he's there for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back