Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor Matthew. See, he hasn't got a cynical bone in his body, seemingly, so couldn't quite grasp the machiavellian mindset of Caro
He struggled a bit there.
Hutchy had to explain it to him, then he makes that noise that he does and has that slack jaw expression on his face.

After the final comments / closing music starts, every time, the wide shot shows Hutchison turning to Lloyd and gesticulating.

I wish a producer would take him aside and tell him to stop it.

Hutchy surely has to stop with these West Coast tanking claims. When they lost to Essendon narrowly, he reckons they did not do their best to win. When they beat Bulldogs, he says Simpson tried to win on the basis that Simpson won’t be around to use pick one.
I’m no WC fan but goodness me Hutchy is full of shit

Why would he be told to stop it?
Because it's floggish and unnecessary.

The show has wrapped up. Gather your paperwork. Tap it on the desk to align the sheets of paper. Look across to the Floor Manager etc.

Anything but the stupid gesticulation.

Watch Lloyd's reaction every time he does it. Makes him uncomfortable as heck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because it's floggish and unnecessary.

The show has wrapped up. Gather your paperwork. Tap it on the desk to align the sheets of paper. Look across to the Floor Manager etc.

Anything but the stupid gesticulation.

Watch Lloyd's reaction every time he does it. Makes him uncomfortable as heck.
I agree its floggish.

But at the end of the day, its his show.

After the final comments / closing music starts, every time, the wide shot shows Hutchison turning to Lloyd and gesticulating.

I wish a producer would take him aside and tell him to stop it.

I want to fly to Melbourne and stop him myself. It's enraging and annoying as hell

Kane "Don't tell me players don't play for individual awards".......... When has any forward said they don't want to win the coleman? Especially when the game they're playing is a dead rubber and against the bottom side.

Kane "Don't tell me players don't play for individual awards".......... When has any forward said they don't want to win the coleman? Especially when the game they're playing is a dead rubber and against the bottom side.
Perhaps it was a one-off but I remember one time, I think the last regular season round of 2005, where Barry Hall could have won the Coleman medal but kept passing the ball off and just fell short.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back