Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, stand corrected.

I recall there was a Journo at the time that went hard at Dusty only to backtrack later. Thought it was Caro but obviously not.
Perhaps you are thinking of KB? He went hard at Martin at the time.

Back on topic, Caro’s dig at Leigh was petty. On Footy Furnace, Leigh explained his opinion in detail, but the Caro’s Arrow segment only showed very short snippets of what Leigh said.

I'm actually surprised the show has lasted this long. Don't think it even pulls 6 figure ratings. Really need to just go back to 1 show, especially with Footy Furnace now on Sunday night. I'd be happy to keep Wednesday, but not that panel.
Not an Eddie hater but Wednesday only wouldn't work...it's essentially a preview show and as such lacks the news 'hook' of a review panel (Monday) . Don't forget, if the Sydney RL show doesn't rate and is shifted (100% Footy?) it necessarily drags Clas back as well given they must sync

The episode that aired on Wednesday night made a good point about the amount of byes so far this year. Far too many of them. It should be kept simple, have a split round mid season and be done with it.
It ruins Supercoach, that in itself should be reason enough to change it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back