Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

There's some flogs in the media no doubt, but I think this guy has the gold medal.

I don't get why Sam was so worked up about it. He looked like he was seething.

Kane was very clear on radio and TV he was just talking about this year.

Lloyd, Kane and Caro all get along with each other off air so maybe Sam felt a bit left out.

I thought Wednesday night's was the best Eddie has performed all year. He actually let people speak.
He must have been unwell. I like Eddie, and reckon a lot of the hatred directed his way is nonsensical.

However, I find it infuriating how he constantly talks over the top of, and interrupts other panellists, as if his opinion is always the most important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only caught the last minute, but even that was too much. Couldn’t look away, but damn did I want to. Two massive grumpy egos going at it - neither has ever been wrong in their lives (???)

It was up there with any cringe reality show spat I've ever seen. And he asked to go back on again to have a crack at the AFL 😂. Cringey as f@ck, but must watch.

I had to watch after the break to see how they’d progress forward, but i’m already regretting it. This is why I never watch Footy Classifieds. Thank you to Fox Footy - plus never employ Caro

It was up there with any cringe reality show spat I've ever seen. And he asked to go back on again to have a crack at the AFL 😂. Cringey as f@ck, but must watch.
Yeah, it felt like one of those weird Married at First Sight dinner things that I hear about from colleagues. At least Fox Footy only has somewhat humorous Robbo rants with Gerard to keep it all together

I had to watch after the break to see how they’d progress forward, but i’m already regretting it. This is why I never watch Footy Classifieds. Thank you to Fox Footy - plus never employ Caro
Caro absolutely mincing her words trying to push out a rubbish monologue. Kermit Kennett made more sense in his babbling.

Caro vs face-ache Kennett, zzzzz. These sort of segments aren't of much interest to anyone and I don't know why Footy Classified thinks it's good for Footy. Save it for the print media or for a subject for the "arrow", and now has-been Kennett has invited himself back on for another bore-fest to talk about himself. The bloke was only president for 1 of Hawthorn's premierships and he was calling for Clarkson to be given the arse before the 2012-2015 3peat. And there's nothing worse than journalists generating stories about themselves and making themselves the subject of discussion when there's more interesting actual games of football to talk about.

There are 18 clubs with fans who would just be happy with a snippet of discussion about their team and they waste 12 minutes on these feuding twats. Even though I don't like Tom Morris, the show he hosts on Sunday night shows how much you can actually pack into an hour by keeping things brisk and covering as many topics as you can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back