Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

This Jeff interview is a train wreck. Everyone just yelling at each other.
I switched over from the tennis to see what they may be talking about. The moment they announced Caro and Kennett will continue their debate after the break, I switched straight back to the tennis. I have no time for this dubious "journalism". if you have problems with each other, sort it out in your own time and stop boring the crap out of your audience with your self-indulgent rubbish.

An utterly bizarre 'interview' that went almost exactly how I expected. I couldn't look away in a car crash TV sense.

Lloyd playing that footage of McClure at the Boomers game to criticise his attempts to be pally with the big names was some good content though.

Imagine sounding like 2 blokes at a bar on TV over Mason Cox of all people. :drunk:

I am a little disappointed that Caro's Arrow post interview ad break wasn't again directed at Jeff for his performance in the prior interview.

I am sure she will have at least one more arrow in the quiver for him before seasons end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seems to be the target of Caro's arrow at least 3 or 4 times per year so I guess he should be allowed a response if he wants one.

Idk expending 12 minutes of your show so a journalist and a retired president can work out a tiff over shit that happened 3 years ago seems like an incredible waste of everyone's time.

Kennett was on 3AW on Saturday to talk about the Geelong/Hawthorn rivalry prior to the game, but also to address the odd crack Carro's had at him. When they started arguing, Kennett said something like, "I tell ya what, get me on Footy Classified so we can REALLY have this out". So, someone at Ch 9 obviously thought it was a good idea to have him on

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back