Footy Classified = Utter Pigswill

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night FC showed what a poor excuse it is for an informative football show. Now before I get howled down for being a whingeing south aussie, let me say I do not expect Crows coverage, so I do not care a fig we are ignored. I used to watch shows like this as Im interested in whats happening with Melbourne teams.

However, if the show is going to to give information about an interstate club, at least make an effort to get it right. To say last night that the Crows only has Brett Burton unavailable for round 1 was poor, lazy reporting. A simple click of our website would have told them there are 3 unavailable and 3 in doubt.

Pathetic and an insult to those seeking information.

Last night FC showed what a poor excuse it is for an informative football show. Now before I get howled down for being a whingeing south aussie, let me say I do not expect Crows coverage, so I do not care a fig we are ignored. I used to watch shows like this as Im interested in whats happening with Melbourne teams.

However, if the show is going to to give information about an interstate club, at least make an effort to get it right. To say last night that the Crows only has Brett Burton unavailable for round 1 was poor, lazy reporting. A simple click of our website would have told them there are 3 unavailable and 3 in doubt.

Pathetic and an insult to those seeking information.

It was a list of gun players unavailable for rnd 1, I doubt people really give a stuff about which 1st yr crows players wont be playing this week

lol at people bagging the show because theres not enough "dream team" talk or other geek footy stuff, it has always been a show promoted as more off field stuff so why are you all crying about it

It was a list of gun players unavailable for rnd 1, I doubt people really give a stuff about which 1st yr crows players wont be playing this week

lol at people bagging the show because theres not enough "dream team" talk or other geek footy stuff, it has always been a show promoted as more off field stuff so why are you all crying about it

Right. Im sure people are for more interested in the continuing pathetic saga of your clubs incompetent administration.

I didn't see it, I didn't realise it was on.

However, what on-field stuff could they have possibly talked about on Monday night, when the season doesn't start till Thursday? Give them a chance. Personally, I think I'll wait until at least round 5 before I decide that it is utter garbage, turn it off, and find something useful to do with my monday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Classified = Utter Pigswill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back