Toast Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 mate! Remember? You were planning to seek revenge for the 'bruise-free' comments?

But then you went and took it out on Essendon instead, fine by us! ;)

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU! Bugger.

Oh well, pencil in another loss for the mighty dees! We don't need revenge for those comments, whilst they were silly, it's not worth much - we got flogged fair and square.

I watched FC last night, plenty of good things to say about Carlton, and rightly so. Kruezing nicely with the runs on the board already, I am very happy we don't have to play you guys again this year!
I see what you did there... but do you?

Couldn't resist ;)

Yeah. It went something like this:

My name is Bretto. I wear 32 on my back.
Sitting in the back-line and picking up the slack.
They love me now and they're giving me a rap.
I'm now held as a hero, yet last week I was crap.
6 months ago they had me up for trade.
I'm signing my own cheques now. Hell I've got it made.

I'm tempted to send this into cgu, would love to see him doing an ad rap like the others than they can pan onto some bone jarring collisions he has had!:D

I am quite sure BF don't think Calrton are a one man team.

Smurf is very highly rated around these parts, along with Gibbs (who hasn't been stellar this year and is hurting my SuperCoach, hehe).

I watched FC last night, plenty of good things to say about Carlton, and rightly so. Kruezing nicely with the runs on the board already, I am very happy we don't have to play you guys again this year!

Was also thinking I should pick up Scotland a month ago but thought he couldn't keep up the form, I was wrong :(

You'd be surprised.
I can't remember how many times I have read No Judd, no Carlton
Whilst he is vitally important to our structure, we wouldn't 4th of the ladder if we relied on him week in, week out to play well in order for us to win.

Footy Classified is terrible. I can't watch more than an half hour of it without turning off. Grant Thomas and even Hutchison are the only panellists who dare to say anything controversial and have a go at the AFL's big names. Lyon was flopping around like a fish on dry ground trying to defend his mate's actions against that St Kilda supporter. Huge lickspittle for McGuire and Brayshaw.

Damn. Every week I say I won't watch it, then get sucked in after One Week At A Time. Mainly due to illness, last night I actually turned it off and went to bed, and they finally talk about Carlton. :mad:

Footy Classified is terrible. I can't watch more than an half hour of it without turning off. Grant Thomas and even Hutchison are the only panellists who dare to say anything controversial and have a go at the AFL's big names. Lyon was flopping around like a fish on dry ground trying to defend his mate's actions against that St Kilda supporter. Huge lickspittle for McGuire and Brayshaw.
Hutchi tries to act controversial but really just beats his chest and tries to play up the angst. Thomo is just strong in his opinions, happy to share and does not give a stuff if you like it or not. Never liked him before, don't always agree with him but like him

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Back