Footy Fanatic Issues - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I made 2011 lists ages ago, without GC and GWS in it though. I also don't have in 2011 rookies (only WCE cause of bias :)) but I added all National Draftees and PSD (I think, or some) and did all trades and delistings.

However, I only really edited WCE stats so the only thing I changed about other teams was list management, ie I didn't account for player improvements etc.

I have to admit about being a bit dumb about this, but does anyone know a site where I can upload an entire folder, ie the folder "default2011" itself to be downloaded? Because I've tried mediafire and 4shared but you can only do each individual file itself and overall there'd be over 100 files. Hope you get what I mean.

Otherwise happy to share.

Does anyone know a site where I can upload an entire folder, ie the folder "default2011" itself to be downloaded? Because I've tried mediafire and 4shared but you can only do each individual file itself and overall there'd be over 100 files. Hope you get what I mean.

Otherwise happy to share.
Use WinRar to compress it into a .zip file and upload it via Megaupload.

Bizarre question, but is there any way to change the club you're managing? Done 2008-2013 at the Dees and finally won the flag in season six (the trade update in 2009 has stopped dodgy trades going through and helped 'realism'), thinking of moving on to another assignment soon and rebuilding my beloved North Melbourne, who despite finishing in the bottom half five years in a row, have only nailed four or five of their total draft picks in this period.

Would be epic if I could somehow maneuver this with my current save.

Bizarre question, but is there any way to change the club you're managing? Done 2008-2013 at the Dees and finally won the flag in season six (the trade update in 2009 has stopped dodgy trades going through and helped 'realism'), thinking of moving on to another assignment soon and rebuilding my beloved North Melbourne, who despite finishing in the bottom half five years in a row, have only nailed four or five of their total draft picks in this period.

Would be epic if I could somehow maneuver this with my current save.

Nah you can't.

Update - I've found a way to move the entire lists, stats and attributes for every player from a save to another new game. The problem is all the ages are off by six years (ie. first year 18 year old draftees in 2013 are 12 years instead - which I'm sure I could change and have no idea how).

Obviously it's stuck in the year 2008, if only there was a way to wind the whole thing forward six years so it's date was correct. I know it wasn't going to keep data like games played, grand finals one, previous results etc etc etc. But I think I've stumbled on to something here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Fanatic Issues - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back