Remove this Banner Ad

I am looking for a 2010 Fremantle dockers fremantleredtraining2010.jpg training jumper, in green or red with the white chevrons, like the one shown here (either player issue or retail is fine).

TheCuzEffect is looking for a 2008 Richmond centenary jumper.
Richmond-Heritage-2008.gif

After Fremantle Away jumper from 2002/2003

I'm sure there's someone out there with this..

Fremantle-4.gif

I have a framed, game worn, signed Stephen Koops one from 1998 or 1999 i think.

I know this is a footy jumpers for sale thread, but wasn't sure where to put footy boots. If this needs to be deleted or moved that is all good.

I have a pair of new Asics Lethal Testimonial 3 IT's (as worn by Ebert and others - http://www.aflphotos.com.au/images/thumbs/450/2014/09/20/349638.jpg) for sale.

Size 10 US. $160. PM me an offer.

Purchased through a sponsor agreement with an employer for $160. Boots are brand new, minus the Sports Med Australia tags - I cut them off before trying on as you are unable to return these once ordered as they were ordered at cost price. The boots are the wrong size (too big for me) so I am looking to just get my money back on them.

The boots retail for $250, you can find all of the info here: http://www.asics.com.au/by-product/shoes/football/mens/LETHAL-TESTIMONIAL-3-IT/p/0010212778.9077. I have attached the photos here as well.

Thanks.

View attachment 105302 View attachment 105303 View attachment 105304 View attachment 105305

Did these ever find a home?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know why Collingwood, GWS, Richmond, North Melbourne and St Kilda are no longer on aflauctions.com.au?
I have noticed that at least some of these clubs (Richmond, GWS, North Melbourne and St Kilda) now sometimes auction guernseys and other memorabilia via an 'auctions' tab on their team store sites. It would be interesting to know why they have now chosen to do that instead of continuing to use AFL auctions.

Looking for mainly 2008 centenary tigers jumper. Noticed someone else above also looking for it. Any 'heritage round' tigers guernseys. And tigers jumpers from 2000-2005 ish thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell – new rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back