Footy Show Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else find the Footy show Grand Final editions cringeworthy?

Seriously last year we had Shannon Noll and the Cast of Priscilla Queen of the Desert (wtf?), and this year we have some has-been from the 80's and Vanessa Amerosi - A has-been from the 90's. And don't get me started on the players review. What a shocker.

Oh yeah then we got Billy's wheel. Awesome.

The whole things a joke, i feel sorry for Gazza having to front up to this sh!t.[/quote

God damn, lighten up a bit!!...It is a fantastic nights entertainment....And if you have seen the size of the audience, you will see that a helluva lot of people agree with me and others..

We love the players revue, and wish it went longer....although I do have one complaint about that.....I wish they would put up on the screen who is who when the players are doing their bit.....If they are dressed up at all, sometimes its hard to see who it is, or which club the are from..

Other than that, sure am looking forward to it!!:thumbsu:

We love the players revue, and wish it went longer....although I do have one complaint about that.....I wish they would put up on the screen who is who when the players are doing their bit.....If they are dressed up at all, sometimes its hard to see who it is, or which club the are from..

I think you will find that the names of the players involved are put up on the screen :thumbsu:

In Perth, in was advertised last week as starting at 8.30pm however, in the tv guides both in the TV Week Magazine and in todays edition of the paper both are listed as 9.30pm starts. Does anybody in WA know the actual starting time? Cheers

I'm pretty sure its 8.30 here, the sunday times and the west tv guides listed it as 8.30.

Sorry this is wrong it starts at 9.30 in perth. The Strip is on at 8.30, this annoys me. Why don't all the states (afl ones) start at the same time!?

Why are you so negative? Go make your own thread on how much you hate TFS, Fev, life, etc.:rolleyes:

Leave this thread for discussion on The Grand Final Footy Show.:thumbsu:

exactly

i can never understand why people get so critical of this show, if you dont like it then dont watch it !

its light hearted entertainment.

i also get amazed how people take this show seriously when discussing games, as if you would base any tip or bet on what is discussed on this show !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm spewing I live in newcastle and can't get footy show live!
Being a melbournite, I used to love the footy show live, but now I record it to my HDD at home and watch it next day.

Truly hope its a good show tonight!

The Garry Lyon Hairy man bit sounds like a good start anyway!!

Haha! Garry was quite taken aback, and even had a slight tear in his eye. I guess now he can come to terms with his true hairiness. :thumbsu::D

That can be the next thing they pick on him about, him getting emotional about his fellow hairy man.

This 80s flashback whatever her name is is horrible. Although TFS never seems to get the acoustics right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Show Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back