Footy Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

blackdiamond said:
Just bragging rights.

Oh! Cool! I didn't know! (Except everyone knows that if it's a woman who wins it, she's some flaky chick who knows nothing about footy and picks on the basis of which flowers are in bloom on the day. Hell, even I believe that.)

Sandola said:
Oh! Cool! I didn't know! (Except everyone knows that if it's a woman who wins it, she's some flaky chick who knows nothing about footy and picks on the basis of which flowers are in bloom on the day. Hell, even I believe that.)
Well, that may be fair enough I s'pose, but when the only three women in the comp fill up three of the top four spots your theory may go out the window me thinks. ;)

Sandola said:
That's my sister-in-law you're describing there. She won something like $500 dollars last year and wouldn't know the names of the captains. It's so unjust.

Actually in our work comp. last year I came equal third and the top 5 or thereabouts all outscored the Advertiser tipsters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are you managing it???

[Shameless Plug] One of my clients has run a footy tipping website for the last couple of years, it's free to join and you can start up and manage your own mini-comp inside of theirs. If you are lucky enough to win the comp overall, you win a 20 grand betting spree using their money, plus it had a weekly prize of a hundred dollar bet. [/Shameless Plug]

This way all the tipsters can log onto the website and put in their tips each week, no need to have them emailed/counted/posted manually.

Just a thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Back