Game FootyGrid

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem with this game is that you bugger up once and you're out. The fun part (well for me at any rate) is going for answers that you're not quite sure of but you can't really do that with this.

The problem with this game is that you bugger up once and you're out. The fun part (well for me at any rate) is going for answers that you're not quite sure of but you can't really do that with this.
You can play again. This round was hard and i needed a few goes to get them all because of mistakes on stats. Ive got my go to 90s pies player and Geelong.

I got a good rating for marks with a premiership cats defender. But well known

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1691772056868.png

Didn't mind this one. Took a bit of time to remember the Dockers -20 gamer. Then I remember two of them. Challenge is a lot of Dockers players played for other clubs.

bad gridley today

footygrid ok

🏉 #Fo#FootyGrid4#249
🟨⬜🟪
🟪🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟪
Rarity 10.93
@footygridgame footygrid.com

Gridley 28 - 9/9

PERFECT!
  🐱🐦‍⬛🏅
👹🟩🟩🟩
🦁🟩🟩🟩
🙌🟩🟩🟩
Rarity: 107

I was wondering whet was wrong with my Footygrid today, it just had a picture of Ross Lyon down the bottom left with the word 'coach' under him and I thought it was just whoever coached St K or Freo or was a one club player, with a pic of Ross as an example of a coach. Blew two guesses before I realised something was up.

I was wondering whet was wrong with my Footygrid today, it just had a picture of Ross Lyon down the bottom left with the word 'coach' under him and I thought it was just whoever coached St K or Freo or was a one club player, with a pic of Ross as an example of a coach. Blew two guesses before I realised something was up.
Was tough. I made same mistake.

I only knew 1 port Adelaide left footer with one club. Got 2.5%. Thought Mcpharlin and Hasleby played 1 club

Gridley 30 - 9/9

PERFECT!
  🗓️🐯3️⃣
🫡🟩🟩🟩
🫂🟩🟩🟩
🏅🟩🟩🟩
Rarity: 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Game FootyGrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back