Footy's greatest **** Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

well if Lol Norf players were shitting bricks were shitting bricks after whoretorn dropped a few of the Lol Norf players
What-gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Watson and Malcolm Blight... the same club

watched the 09 GF highlights posted by vjknight been a while since I've watched that game, forgot how much the aints utterly spudded it up... always remember the Scarlett-Ablett-Chappy goal that won the game though :D

Tim Watson and Malcolm Blight... the same club

watched the 09 GF highlights posted by vjknight been a while since I've watched that game, forgot how much the aints utterly spudded it up... always remember the Scarlett-Ablett-Chappy goal that won the game though :D
#GOO #GOO #GOO #GOO

Just goo everywhere!

#GOO #GOO #GOO #GOO

Just goo everywhere!

I ****en loved that day... tier 2 Ponsford behind the goals where Chappy did his snap goal in the 3rd... I watched that goal emerge. Stevie J has it on the 1/2 back flank... I could see it... I'm yelling ABLETT, ABLETT's FREE IN THE MIDDLE!!! (like he could hear me)... don't underestimate Maxy Rooke's involvement in that goal, massive contest in the goalsquare... when Chappy kicked it, we went bat ****... I looked across our crowd and saw so many looks on so many faces that confirmed what I was thinking.. we're home... despair on Sainters faces (they should be able to hide it, they've experienced it for a century), jubilation on Catters faces

I ****en loved that day... tier 2 Ponsford behind the goals where Chappy did his snap goal in the 3rd... I watched that goal emerge. Stevie J has it on the 1/2 back flank... I could see it... I'm yelling ABLETT, ABLETT's FREE IN THE MIDDLE!!! (like he could hear me)... don't underestimate Maxy Rooke's involvement in that goal, massive contest in the goalsquare... when Chappy kicked it, we went bat ****... I looked across our crowd and saw so many looks on so many faces that confirmed what I was thinking.. we're home... despair on Sainters faces (they should be able to hide it, they've experienced it for a century), jubilation on Catters faces
Was in the opposite stand. It was ****en mayhem when he snapped it. What a moment. I had some old Aints supporters behind me in wheelchairs, their tears were flowing after he kicked it. Felt bad for them but was on cloud (0)9 :thumbsu: Also when harry took that mark from the kickout, big relief.

Last edited:
Was in the opposite stand. It was ****en mayhem when he snapped it. What a moment. I had some old Aints supporters behind me in wheelchairs, their teers were flowing after he kicked it. Felt bad for them but was on cloud (0)9 :thumbsu: Also when harry took that mark from the kickout, big relief.

The Harry Taylor pocket... immortalised

Was in the opposite stand. It was ****en mayhem when he snapped it. What a moment. I had some old Aints supporters behind me in wheelchairs, their tears were flowing after he kicked it. Felt bad for them but was on cloud (0)9 :thumbsu: Also when harry took that mark from the kickout, big relief.

Please don't pretend that was a real premiership, we all know Porkins phantom goal tainted the entire season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy's greatest **** Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Back