For those who didnt want to....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bwhahahahahahaha.... you know whats funny **** face.... you talk about our "experts" not having the balls to take the broom to our list and sweeping out a whole heap of deadwood over the past few years, and then you still type in these forums under "CoggaRules" - a bloke that should've been shown the door, because he's doing nothing and will never EVER be part of a successful Richmond side EVER.

So whilst you still think "Cogga Rules", you too are the ****ing dillusional one that hasnt got the aggots to cut a bloke that adds no value, nor ever will.

See ya champ. You're a hero. :rolleyes:

you know what is even funnier **** breath. That because i use the forum nic, that to you means that i think he shouldnt have been cut after the second reco....you stupid simpleton. man you need to grow a brain.
Hold on wally the ****wit matera is expecting any BF poster to change their nic the moment a player is on the outer. LMAO....you ****ing dimwit.

And another thing shit for brains. If what you are suggesting hasnt happened then what does that suggest to you about the dudes that are steering the ship? I mean you are going around defending them arent you? Or how good a position we are in re the list and how dangerous we are with the likes of Tuck, since we are hanging our hat on a player who has had 2 recos and a few hammys coming back, you imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back