FORD or HOLDEN!!!

FORD or HOLDEN!!!

• Ford

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • Holden

Votes: 48 57.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it is well and truly clear that there are more Holden supporters than Ford!
I would rather drive a Datsun than a ford they are sh*t cars and always will be!!!

HOLDEN!! HOLDEN!! HOLDEN!!

Ambrose is a one man band, because the 3 other leading Ford drivers at the moment are defecters from Holden (Bargwanna, Ingall and Lowndes). You have to go back to Radisich, Junior Johnson or Glenn Seton to find an actual Ford driver.

And those Ford adds - geez, are they shot in the local Adelaide taverns! That one with the guys in the pub and they are all wearing the Ford jackets - I reckon there's about 3 teeth between the lot of them!:D

Originally posted by Mickey
No, just stating that I feel that my car is better than those two brands put together. Just my opinion.

If you've got nothing nice to day about Holdens or Fords (Aussie cars) then shut up and go and wax your wog piece of ****....

Originally posted by Stretchnuts
If you've got nothing nice to day about Holdens or Fords (Aussie cars) then shut up and go and wax your wog piece of ****....

Your total ignorance of matters automotive is showing.

For how long has Ford been Australian?? If you are going to say crap like that, you may as well say that Mitsubishi is Australian as well due to the Adelaide plants. Idiot.

For how long has Ford been Australian?? If you are going to say crap like that, you may as well say that Mitsubishi is Australian as well due to the Adelaide plants. Idiot.

It sounds like Mitsubishi may just be more Australian than you. Wog are we? Go wax your Fiat.....and your mum's upper lip.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Ari
Would I be beaten to a pulp if I said Subaru?

I like the older model subarus, not the newer ones and i only like WRX.
But i am a holden girl. I want a navy blue or black GTS clubsport, VX model. They are awesome.
But I know I will get 'beaten to a pulp' for this, but I like Lancer's done up. hehe. But they have to be done up the way I like it. Otherwise it is too common and too many people have them.

It sounds like Mitsubishi may just be more Australian than you. Wog are we? Go wax your Fiat.....and your mum's upper lip.....
Born and bred in Sydney, Australia. Parents, born and bred in NSW and the list goes on. You dont know your history about car manufacturers, **** face, so please, stop humping your sisters leg and make sure you get your facts right before posting next time ok.

Born and bred in Sydney, Australia. Parents, born and bred in NSW and the list goes on. You dont know your history about car manufacturers, **** face, so please, stop humping your sisters leg and make sure you get your facts right before posting next time ok.

Anyone who goes to so much trouble to prove they are Australian is CLEARLY a wog.....

Should sound like this:

"Born and bred in Beirut. Raised by unemployed, homosexual Lebanese dwarves....and so on.....

Anyone who goes to so much trouble to prove they are Australian is CLEARLY a wog.....

Should sound like this:

"Born and bred in Beirut. Raised by unemployed, homosexual Lebanese dwarves....and so on.....

I think you should pull your head in.

There was absolutely no need to bring racism into this thread.

Tosser.

Should sound like this:

That's intelligent.:eek:

Should sound like this:

gay_trying.jpg

My mum has a white holden camira. It has mag wheels and special seat covers.

Remove this Banner Ad

FORD or HOLDEN!!!

Back