News Forum Upgrade Feb 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah on mobile when I click on notifications or convos instead of just dropping down to view the new ones it takes me to a new page.

Yeah on mobile when I click on notifications or convos instead of just dropping down to view the new ones it takes me to a new page.
I'm having a similar issue with the mobile version of the site as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clear cookies. Log back in. Should be OK.

Chief Iran's hacked you again
Desktop version of the site is fine. The mobile version is still acting funny though.

It takes three or four attempts to bring your notification alerts up for some reason.

Desktop version of the site is fine. The mobile version is still acting funny though.

It takes three or four attempts to bring your notification alerts up for some reason.
What happens when you try?

What happens when you try?
Whenever i attempt to click on a notification, the little box that brings up your notification alerts disappears again.

A similar problem happens when i try to log out on the phone. The box that comes up with the option to log out disappears as soon as it appears.

I was able to log out of the mobile version of the site eventually after three or four attempts.

Whenever i attempt to click on a notification, the little box that brings up your notification alerts disappears again.

A similar problem happens when i try to log out on the phone. The box that comes up with the option to log out disappears as soon as it appears.

I was able to log out of the mobile version of the site eventually after three or four attempts.
In these cases, try deleting your BigFooty cookies from your browser.

Chief for some reason I can't embed photos or links in my post. Who can I speak to fix this issue?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Forum Upgrade Feb 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back