Foster

Remove this Banner Ad

Well - as his brand new buddy for 2008, I will answer.... :thumbsu:

I'm hoping that with a few kgs on his slight frame, we will see him as a regular by midway through the season. He has a great engine, and has guts and courage to burn - he doesn't hesitate for a second to put his body on the line - I think the problem will be that at only 75kgs he might be smashed and bashed about a bit. :(

I can't really predict how many games I think he'll play, but I am hoping he'll get plenty. :)

Well - as his brand new buddy for 2008, I will answer.... :thumbsu:

I'm hoping that with a few kgs on his slight frame, we will see him as a regular by midway through the season. He has a great engine, and has guts and courage to burn - he doesn't hesitate for a second to put his body on the line - I think the problem will be that at only 75kgs he might be smashed and bashed about a bit. :(

I can't really predict how many games I think he'll play, but I am hoping he'll get plenty. :)

Yeah he is a little light aint he! - He definately has the pace and engine that you guys need in the middle of the park - Just needs to put some muscle on and he should be alright.

plus if we get hase to teach im a thing or too about winning clearances we could have two clearance machines on our hands. Feeding it out to Schammer, Peake and Crowley.. very nice indeed.

From what i seen at training on Friday Fossie has put a little bilk on already this pre-season. Upper body looks a lot better... can see his body type ending up close to a Daniel Kerr type

13792.jpg

First game and is already trying to lead the team!

Why talk about Foster and how his progress is going? What about your coach? Is he over his concussion from getting knocked out at a night club in Darwin of all places. Fair call he was only sticking up for Tarrant whose arms are only good for dropping chest marks and not throwing punches. Word over here in the east is that Andrew Demetri was behind it so you guys will draft better you wet lettuces.

Danny Milman wombats Sydney

Word over here in the east is that Andrew Demetri was behind it so you guys will draft better you wet lettuces.

Big talk coming from a supporter of the club that drafted Fiora over Pavlich.

Oh, and

Franklin > Tambling.

Hell,

Franklins left boot > Tambling.

Why talk about Foster and how his progress is going? What about your coach? Is he over his concussion from getting knocked out at a night club in Darwin of all places. Fair call he was only sticking up for Tarrant whose arms are only good for dropping chest marks and not throwing punches. Word over here in the east is that Andrew Demetri was behind it so you guys will draft better you wet lettuces.

haha, get off our board you troll.
couple of questions, people say that the dockers are underachievers, without the 70's included, what does that make richmond??

secondly, how is fiora treating you, i know that pavlich is treating us pretty good.

thirdly was it a four or five year deal that you offered to that overaited traitor simmonds? and how many games has he played for you? because we got heath black out of it who has been consistently one of our best players.

your team has been riddled with both the acceptance of mediocrity and self implosion due to the fact that your club is a joke. so i believe you have your own board in which you can visit, and talk about your own teams lack of ability/success, that should keep you busy for a long long time.

Talking about coaches... Richmond have had more coaches in the past 10-15 years than wong in a chinese phone book.

Go back to the Richmond board and celebrate another wooden spoon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

couple of questions, people say that the dockers are underachievers, without the 70's included, what does that make richmond??

secondly, how is fiora treating you, i know that pavlich is treating us pretty good.

thirdly was it a four or five year deal that you offered to that overaited traitor simmonds? and how many games has he played for you? because we got heath black out of it who has been consistently one of our best players.

your team has been riddled with both the acceptance of mediocrity and self implosion due to the fact that your club is a joke. so i believe you have your own board in which you can visit, and talk about your own teams lack of ability/success, that should keep you busy for a long long time.
I love you guys I would of been Carded on Carltons Board. Yes Richmond has been the worst performing team for nearly 3 decades. Yes the Fiora decision was an absolute beauty but I am happy with Simmo. He's a games record holder for ruckmen at our club. Good luck for 2008 Dads army. Watch the tigers rise only a little bit but it will be significant maybe 8 -11 on the ladder. Just above you guys

Great return fire. The Tige got burnt.
LoL at a tiger fan attempting to troll us... please.. your club is piss weak and pathetic..... You disgrace our state colours. Shame on you.

Ever heard of Jack Dyer and Mark Liegh?

To be honest I never realised Dyer was a ruckman until just now - I always assumed he was a midfielder. Shows how much I know.

Well this guy can't be right about Snake then:

TigerTroy0055 said:
He's a games record holder for ruckmen at our club.

Can't say I've heard of Mark Liegh. (Leigh?)

Wiki hasn't either so he can't be that important. ;)

Ever heard of Jack Dyer and Mark Liegh?

It's amazing that a so called one eyed Richmond supporter can't even speel correctly the name of a premiership ruckman (Mark Lee).
I'm afraid that this just about sums up the whole mess that is Punt Road, excuse for a team, overated coach and supporters with an IQ of less than 5!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Foster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back