Fourteenth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see them play yesterday? Or the week before? Or the week before that? They are spent mentally and physically. Once again the *bombers' "innovative" training practices have produced a massive fall off late in the year. In games after August 1 each year since *james hird took over as supplier/coach they are tracking at 3 out of 16. *winderlich is out with a hammy, *fletcher should get a rest from the MRP (which probably means he won't). We might not win on Saturday, and were largely ordinary yesterday, but we should start favourites against *essendon.
Just a little bit of editing there required to set the record straight. Apart from that spot on.

In *lord *sir *james *hird we trust (well they very foolishly do anyway).

Fourteenth? Not good enough!!!!!!
1320130243pre-1368553538.jpg

Are you the one continually posting revenge images?

Who cares, it's all about 2014 now. I'm not advocating tanking because Melbourne and Carlton have shown how that works out, but whether we're 9th or 14th, we're still not playing finals.
Yep,if anyone needs any small ops done do it now,maybe a chance to have a look at a few more young blokes and see what they've got.good list management ,not tanking.

JZ is a good bloke, yet he is hard as ****. That guy that Doggies got off the Bears is a shit bloke, yet he is a shit footballer. ...but i get your point, our team is too 'nice'.

Shame we didn't finish 14th when they were handing out o'meara and crouch. To say they would 'fit in nicely' would be an injustice to the english language. ffs one even bfnaak :mad:

I welcome 14th! Like Maddox said "14th huh? Hello LMac for a second rounder :p" because that will leave us with pick 4 if we finish 14th and I seriously doubt any club who holds picks 3 or under when you have prospects like Tom Boyd, James Aish, Matt Scharenberg, Jack Billings, Josh Kelly and Matt Crouch along with Luke McDonald all look likely to go in the top 8. if we get Luke with a 2nd rounder we get another quality kid at pick 4

I welcome 14th! Like Maddox said "14th huh? Hello LMac for a second rounder :p" because that will leave us with pick 4 if we finish 14th and I seriously doubt any club who holds picks 3 or under when you have prospects like Tom Boyd, James Aish, Matt Scharenberg, Jack Billings, Josh Kelly and Matt Crouch along with Luke McDonald all look likely to go in the top 8. if we get Luke with a 2nd rounder we get another quality kid at pick 4

18th = pick 1
17th = pick 2
16th = pick 3
15th = pick 4
14th = pick 5

Gotta be really nice blokes though......good family, education etc.....football ability secondary. Also, the chosen applicant must be prepared to sit in 2's for a couple of years. May get 2 min sub role.

Attachments

• 37648323.jpg
    37648323.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 17
14th would be staggering given how well we've played

On AFL Insider tonight Kingy produced a couple of alternate ladders to show what he said was a true reflection of sides' capabilities. He did so with one eye on the finals ahead and how the competing sides may fare.

Anyway, the first ladder was in order of how sides have gone against top 8 sides in 2013,

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Collingwood
4- *essendon
5- Sydney
6- NORTH MELBOURNE
7- Richmond
8- Fremantle
9- Port Adelaide

The second ladder was based on how sides have gone against top 4 sides in 2013.

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Richmond
4- Collingwood
5- NORTH MELBOURNE
6- Port Adelaide
7- Adelaide
8- *essendon
9- Brisbane
10- Sydney
11- Fremantle

Four things stood out to me.

1- we must be doing something right.
2- Geelong are so far out in front on both ladders it's not funny.
3- Sydney were donuts v top 4 sides
4- so were Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On AFL Insider tonight Kingy produced a couple of alternate ladders to show what he said was a true reflection of sides' capabilities. He did so with one eye on the finals ahead and how the competing sides may fare.

Anyway, the first ladder was in order of how sides have gone against top 8 sides in 2013,

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Collingwood
4- *essendon
5- Sydney
6- NORTH MELBOURNE
7- Richmond
8- Fremantle
9- Port Adelaide

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Richmond
4- Collingwood
5- NORTH MELBOURNE
6- Port Adelaide
7- Adelaide
8- *essendon
9- Brisbane
10- Sydney
11- Fremantle

4- so were Freo
really interesting, maybe next year...

Finish as low as possible...then use the first round pick to snare Mr Daisy Thomas!
He's a free agent no pick needed.

Dale Garlett round 1
Chief Jr round 2
Daisy free agency

Maybe we should have kept the bloke who was stealing money from his teammates on the list. Clearly football ability should be the only thing that matters.

Maybe we need to get some players to bash a cabbie up. The bloke might end up with permanent brain damage but hey as long as we have some campaigners on our team that's all that matters right.

We are warm favourites against Essendon.

tazaa mate, get off the gear, i love beating the scum like anyone, they are playing for a top 4 finish us...to be honest draft picks nothing more...admittedly with our jeckle and hyde performances who knows....

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Collingwood
4- *essendon
5- Sydney
6- NORTH MELBOURNE
7- Richmond
8- Fremantle
9- Port Adelaide

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Richmond
4- Collingwood
5- NORTH MELBOURNE
6- Port Adelaide
7- Adelaide
8- *essendon
9- Brisbane
10- Sydney
11- Fremantle

4- so were Freo

its a shame those ladders aren't used for the real season.

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Collingwood
4- *essendon
5- Sydney
6- NORTH MELBOURNE
7- Richmond
8- Fremantle
9- Port Adelaide

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Richmond
4- Collingwood
5- NORTH MELBOURNE
6- Port Adelaide
7- Adelaide
8- *essendon
9- Brisbane
10- Sydney
11- Fremantle

4- so were Freo

Here's the clip for anyone that wants to see it:

tazaa mate, get off the gear, i love beating the scum like anyone, they are playing for a top 4 finish us...to be honest draft picks nothing more...admittedly with our jeckle and hyde performances who knows....
lol for a moment there I thought you knew me personally

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Collingwood
4- *essendon
5- Sydney
6- NORTH MELBOURNE
7- Richmond
8- Fremantle
9- Port Adelaide

1- Geelong
2- Hawthorn
3- Richmond
4- Collingwood
5- NORTH MELBOURNE
6- Port Adelaide
7- Adelaide
8- *essendon
9- Brisbane
10- Sydney
11- Fremantle

4- so were Freo
Lucky they didn't produce any "interstate" ladders ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fourteenth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back