Moved Thread Fox Footy now on Foxtel GO

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to assume that if you're watching it on the Foxtel APP, and somebody else tries to log in and use your details that one of the two will be logged off. That's what they use in other apps like NBA league pass broadband to try and stop people exploiting it.

Android version due for release today apparently? June 3..

Nope...and not anytime soon.

When will Foxtel Go be available on Android you ask? We’re currently testing in our labs and working hard to get it out to you as soon as possible. We'll be able to confirm a launch date in the coming weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.10150236821355074.476209.14922765073&type=1

Even longer if it's not a Samsung device. :thumbsdown:

we'll begin our Android journey with the release of our Go app on selected Samsung devises. Once we launch Android on Samsung, we will be looking at other manufacturers.

agree with above

not only males but people under 40. I see alot more people using android based phones than i do iPhones especially in younger generations.

one would hazard a guess that the people that use Foxtel Go are more likely to be tech savvy people, and the tech savvy ones tend to use android more than iOS

I must have a very un-tech savvy group of mates then. was at a 21st on saturday and most seemed to have an iphone. The ones that did have samsungs that used to have iphones say they are way better.

I was away for the North-Doggies clash a few weeks ago and watch the game on FoxtelGo on my iPhone.

Worked well enough, lost commentary for nearly the entire third quarter, but with Dwayne commentating it felt like an improvement!

Is there any way to show foxtel go from the ipad on a tv via apple tv(which apparently you cant get video only audio) or any other way?
Pretty sure if you pay the monthly fee it wouldn't be a problem.. All you need is an account

I'm going to assume that if you're watching it on the Foxtel APP, and somebody else tries to log in and use your details that one of the two will be logged off. That's what they use in other apps like NBA league pass broadband to try and stop people exploiting it.

if you have a foxtel tv subscription, you can use foxtel go on 2 other devices such as ipad and iphone. they will all work at the same time with the same log in details

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ran a HTC Desire for a while, its very average compared to my S3.

I'm referring more to Motorola, Huawei, LG, Sony Ericsson, these Android devices don't inspire much at all.

Yeah, the rest are just cheap (non Samsung and HTC). Some of the LGs are nice if you like pretty things. And the Sony's are OK. However, Motorola are shit now, but will be the best of the bunch shortly (google has been working on some sweet stuff in the background since they bought them).

Yeah, the rest are just cheap (non Samsung and HTC). Some of the LGs are nice if you like pretty things. And the Sony's are OK. However, Motorola are shit now, but will be the best of the bunch shortly (google has been working on some sweet stuff in the background since they bought them).

You mean the next Google Nexus phone is going to be a motorola? Interdasting..

You mean the next Google Nexus phone is going to be a motorola? Interdasting..

Not necessarily, I'm told Google wants to continue to use third parties for the nexus phones (despite the issues they had with HTC ripping them off in the original nexus and Samsung doing not much better with the Galaxy Nexus - both of these guys held out on some features and put them in their own phones released at the same time, with otherwise identical specs). For example, Motorola isn't doing the next Nexus Tab, Asus is. HTC won't be in the good books anytime soon though.

Motorola and Google are working on a separate project, the X phone. And there are further tablets and phones in the pipeline.

Nah I tried it at a mates place on Friday and all that worked was the sound. It does say that go doesn't work on airplay. that's why I wanted to know if there is a work around.

Cant speak for foxtel go but afl live had a similar issue for a while but is oknow. It didnt even work with the hardware adaptor for a while

Need to use screen mirror not airplay. then go back to the footage not sure if this helps or not

Why would you need to do that - if you have FOXTEL, it will already be on your tv? o_O
Because then for an example your girlfriend does not have Foxtel, you can give her your login details and she gets free foxtel?
Or if you are on holiday and want to watch Foxtel on the go, you can plug it in and watch it on your TV?

What a silly question?

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Fox Footy now on Foxtel GO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back