Franklin or Deledio

Franklin or Deledio

• Franklin

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • Deledio

Votes: 61 56.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Delidio's obviously done more. But Franklin has the potential to be the best player in the comp IMO. I agree, he's like Reiwoldt, but a better kick and a more athletic. He doesn't look as strong overhead ATM, but is unbelievable below his knees.
Would love Franklin in our forward line.

Vandenbergfan said:
Deledio won the rising star which is basically a media award and Garry Lyon had decided who the winner was by about round 6. So I don't rate that award at all, :)

yea but i am sure you rated the award when Sam Mitchell won it :eek:

morto said:
Delidio's obviously done more. But Franklin has the potential to be the best player in the comp IMO. I agree, he's like Reiwoldt, but a better kick and a more athletic. He doesn't look as strong overhead ATM, but is unbelievable below his knees.
Would love Franklin in our forward line.

Franklin doesn't mark like Reiwolt, but he does run faster and have better ball handling. Different players.

Deledio has already won the Tigers games from the midfield (it's not like we have a swag of star midfielders he has to fight for a place), so he is pretty used to pressure already. Lids is an awesome contested mark, and has played well at FF as well, and given he is one of the strongest at the Tigers, I think he will be quite versitile.

All in all, way too early to pick who will be better. Good luck to both!

it depends if you want a player in franklin that is "capable" of bringing the game to a whole new level, or if you want a player that you can basically say now that will be a star midfielder in the mould of hodge, ball, judd. personally i would choose franklin because the rewards you could reap would be enourmous.

rfctigerarmy said:
ROFL @ The Hawthorn Obsession.

Deledio easy.

What obsession? You picked Tambling up at 4 and missed out on Franklin... We didn't have the honour of finishing last and gaining the esteemed honour of pick 1. Would be different if you got Tambling at 1.

DynamoUltra said:
What obsession? You picked Tambling up at 4 and missed out on Franklin... We didn't have the honour of finishing last and gaining the esteemed honour of pick 1. Would be different if you got Tambling at 1.

Welcome to BigFooty. :rolleyes:

This is thread #4391743839 started by a Hawthorn supporter reguarding Deledio vs Franklin.

Hawthorn supporters, on BigFooty, seem to be 'obsessed' with Richmond. I think it may be because;

1. We got the best player in the 2004 draft.
2. We have Shane Tuck, a revolution.

The End.

Remove this Banner Ad

Franklin or Deledio

Back