Fraser Gehrig's motherly instincts

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by sabre_ac
Why would hamil one of the better captains going around and a tough uncompromising player allow that.

thats exacvtly what I thought when I saw it

I still cant believe how strange it looked

I am gonna check to see when the replay is on Fox Footy, and im gonna make sure i tape that part

Originally posted by sabre_ac
Why would hamil one of the better captains going around and a tough uncompromising player allow that.

Maybe under that tough, rugged exterior there lies a misunderstood gentle young man.... who is very good friends with Gehrig ;)

Re: Ok you are grossing me out here

Originally posted by goaldrush
That is disgusting if it is true about Gehrig spitting on his team mates.

Oh shut up will you Suzi. If you hadn't seen the footage what are you commenting on? Haven't you ever swapped spit with someone? Would you like to?;)

Originally posted by windyhill
And collingwood play who this week .....

Seriously I didn't think of that. But now that you mention it, Gehrig and Hamill should both go for a week.....

Re: Re: Ok you are grossing me out here

Originally posted by Joffaboy
Oh shut up will you Suzi. If you hadn't seen the footage what are you commenting on? Haven't you ever swapped spit with someone? Would you like to?;)
It is the most disgusting act that I have seen. I saw it last night.

Geepers are you people Homophobes or something? So what if he wiped Hamill's face? And who cares what it was?

If it was blood then it was smart to keep Hamill (who leads from the heart) on the ground rather than risk having Freo get him kicked off.

As far as the Bucks thing -- not even close. What Bucks did was stupid and naive and something he still regrets. He was not hard done by Hotpie as his issue was VERY serious and contained a risky image to the public.

We've been telling you for ages we're a close team.:)

Originally posted by IceTemple

As far as the Bucks thing -- not even close. What Bucks did was stupid and naive and something he still regrets. He was not hard done by Hotpie as his issue was VERY serious and contained a risky image to the public.

I never said Buckley was hard done by. He deserved punishment.

My point is that this is not that far removed from the Buckley incident - except with a teammate - the purpose of the action was to "cheat" the blood rule, just like Buckley's case.

Re: Re: Re: Ok you are grossing me out here

It is the most disgusting act that I have seen. I saw it last night.

You should get out a bit more Suzi.

So you equate someone rubbing a speck ogf blood off someones face, in comparision to say an elbow to the face "the most disgusting act you have ever seen". Geez Suz, you must have lived a sheltered life.

Offer still open lover;) ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by IceTemple
Geepers are you people Homophobes or something? So what if he wiped Hamill's face? And who cares what it was?

Im sorry mate, i must be the only one who doesnt walk around spitting and wiping other peoples faces

And regarding what it was he wiped off, we were actually discussing if it was blood or something else.... then the Buckley incident got brought up, so no need to get all upset :)

i don't know what's funnier, the footage of Gehrig (i thought he was gonna kiss it better, and he also played a good game) or the ridiculous argument put up but hotpie

Originally posted by realdeal
i don't know what's funnier, the footage of Gehrig (i thought he was gonna kiss it better, and he also played a good game) or the ridiculous argument put up but hotpie

I like to think outside the square. My argument is not that ridiculous when you really think about it.

Originally posted by hotpie
I like to think outside the square. My argument is not that ridiculous when you really think about it.

Don't sell yourself short - it is.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok you are grossing me out here

Originally posted by Joffaboy
You should get out a bit more Suzi.

So you equate someone rubbing a speck ogf blood off someones face, in comparision to say an elbow to the face "the most disgusting act you have ever seen". Geez Suz, you must have lived a sheltered life.

Offer still open lover;) ;)
It is disgusting because it smells

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok you are grossing me out here

It is disgusting because it smells

The topic is about Gehrig and Hamill, not "it".

Originally posted by hotpie

i encourage you to think outside the square, but c'mon have a laugh at a funny incident on the footy field and not compare it to Buckley's disgraceful actions of last year. next you'l have people arrested for popping pimples

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok you are grossing me out here

Originally posted by Fred
The topic is about Gehrig and Hamill, not "it".
Well in that case, Gehrig and Hamill are either gay or sleep together.;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok you are grossing me out here

Originally posted by Scarlett Pimp
I think they just play doctors and nurses like you and Luke.
LOL

Cheeky bugger!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fraser Gehrig's motherly instincts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back