Fraser should play

Remove this Banner Ad

The advantage of having Fraser in the team is that he might win many of the ruck duels we lost when Brown was in the ruck. Leigh was ordinary last week. Jolly will also be released more to play forward. I am not sold on the idea either, but would understand if Fraser or Wood made the team on Thursday though I cannot envisage the team without L Brown.

There is no doubt that we need to try something different somewhere on the ground. Gardiner is unlikely to play which might negate the need to play 2 ruckmen. Incidentally, if Fraser's season has been lack-lustre, Wood has actually gone backwards this year and cannot be seriously suggested. He would be paralysed with fear.

HELL NO.

The last 2 games Josh Fraser has played in we have lost.

Not taking that risk in a Grand Final (Replay).

Jolly wasn't stuffed, the Saints used a great third man up option that we simply hadn't planned for.

Jolly will win the Norm Smith next week, don't worry.

Fraser has played his last game for us, thanks for the service, but goodbye.

Why Do you Think Jolly For Norm
Beacuse he Would be Taking on Koze or McEvoy

If Jolly doesn't play, I'd go Wood ahead of Fraser, and that's saying something as I've been one of Josh's biggest fans over the years.

But Jolly will play, so with Leroy and Fraser will be playing for someone else next year, apparently something he's more than comfortable with.

Hopefully we get a 2nd rounder from the Gold Coast.

I would love to find a way to get Jolly to play up forward.
We already have L.Brown, Cloke, Dawes there.

Dawes FF, he's to slow to play up the ground

Cloke CHF hopefully can kick straight outside 50

L.Brown floating in the 50 making a presence where there is a contest for mark, occasionly taking ruck duties for Jolly when resting on the bench/forward line.

This thread is a joke right? Fraser will do more to lose us the game than win it. His lack of intensity and weak attack on the ball only rivals Leon Neon. Grand finals are built for tough players who attack the footy with everything they have got e.g. Lenny Hayes, Swan and Goddard etc. We were almost a man down with Leon playing and the game finished in a draw, and the OP is suggesting we go in with Fraser next Saturday which will mean we are two men down and will subsequently result in a loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fraser should play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back