FTA-TV Frasier

Remove this Banner Ad

frasier_s_apartment_floorplan___v2_by_nikneuk-d5ewtl2.0.jpg

Sweet pad.

It's quite common for sitcom interiors to be inconsistent with an exterior shot. The Brady Bunch is a good example. It would almost be impossible to draw an accurate layout of the interior of Frasier's apartment.

Besides Frasier's apartment is small compared to Nile's gothic mansion! Martin got lost!

It's quite common for sitcom interiors to be inconsistent with an exterior shot. The Brady Bunch is a good example. It would almost be impossible to draw an accurate layout of the interior of Frasier's apartment.

Besides Frasier's apartment is small compared to Nile's gothic mansion! Martin got lost!
'That's the gift wrapping room'

Gertrude! I enjoyed her. Was like a stereotype of horrible old poms who wind up in Perth.

Julia Wilcox. That was a little odd. They spent half of season 10 building up to a romance then wrote her out immediately at the start of season 11. I wonder if she was originally supposed to be the Charlotte character who gets Frasier to leave Seattle but then NBC ordered one more season so the plan changed.

So that's how it ends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never noticed the show didn't have establishing shots. Good spot. Also clever we don't know Martin's name until the end of the first episode.

This episode is brilliant, especially Gil, who drove Frasier nuts in their radio play (he refused to accept being killed off :D)

Part of Frasier's genius was the ensemble characters like Bulldog and Gil, both completely different characters, yet both just as well written, acted and hilarious as each other.

Love Gil, The Impossible Dream is another favourite of mine !

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Frasier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back