Fraud bookmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

fine for punting (but may get promobanned if you use too many promos): Swiftbet, Okebet

these places will likely promo ban you if you are using too many of them however aren't as grubby and are fine if you just want to have a bet. Swiftbet have been fine to deal with. Okebet likewise. As long as you aren't bowling or whatever and are just having a bet haven't heard of any issues with those joints.

So these 2 don't have rep's for limiting/banning punters?

So these 2 don't have rep's for limiting/banning punters?
they are still traded by Betmakers so yes they limit.
If you know Juppy then he may be able to override what Betmakers do to you at SwiftBet and force them to bet something, experience with Oke was same as the rest though.

The ones run by people prominent on Twitter will likely not force you into some of the crap that Zbet etc do when trying to withdraw, they have too much to lose if go that route, all the Betmaker books will limit you though

they are still traded by Betmakers so yes they limit.
If you know Juppy then he may be able to override what Betmakers do to you at SwiftBet and force them to bet something, experience with Oke was same as the rest though.

The ones run by people prominent on Twitter will likely not force you into some of the crap that Zbet etc do when trying to withdraw, they have too much to lose if go that route, all the Betmaker books will limit you though
yeah there's not really any books around in AUS that won't limit you unfortunately. But as far as places to bet if you're just trying to have a punt and don't want to risk going through that Zbet crap, i've found them to be better.

yeah there's not really any books around in AUS that won't limit you unfortunately. But as far as places to bet if you're just trying to have a punt and don't want to risk going through that Zbet crap, i've found them to be better.
sure but betmakers limits are the worst of the lot no matter who is running them.
If just wanting a punt and actually can't get promos at them then there is no reason you should be using one of their books.

and the other books run by them. Believe its midasbet and others?? somebody else pls confirm

I would look specifically at the bookmaker licence.

Da He (dodgy bookmaker who's been around for ages, used to work at Classicbet which was also very dodgy) is linked to Winnersbet, Puntnow and Justbet. This info is on the VGCCC website for approved bookmakers.

Funny thing is Winton Arthur Veall is linked to Justbet and Winnersbet and he took Topsports to court because he lost so much money gambling:

FYI

I was recently sports banned from BetGalaxy
withdrew remaining funds and they cancelled transaction with funds returned to betting acc
contacted live chat on Wednesday just gone and was told that i should hear something within 48 hrs
contacted live chat tonight for update, apparently now it will be Monday

FYI

withdrew remaining funds and they cancelled transaction with funds returned to betting acc
contacted live chat on Wednesday just gone and was told that i should hear something within 48 hrs
if you don't mind me asking, what sort of activity were you showing on that account? Anything in particular that you did that would've been a poor look?
(jumping on an error/mistake or something)

FYI

Common tactic I suspect.

These campaigners are doing what they please & if blowback eventuates, well they'll deal with that then. A tried & true business practice if ever there's been one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Common tactic I suspect.

These campaigners are doing what they please & if blowback eventuates, well they'll deal with that then. A tried & true business practice if ever there's been one.
Reckon they purposely make you jump through so many hoops in the hope you think its not worth chasing up your winnings even if you won a good amount.

Small bookie 101. Never bet with them. Never never never. Not worth it.

Has anyone here had experience lodging a complaint through the NSW office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing on any of these cockroaches? Are they fast to act and will they actually do anything?

I deposited around $3.5k to a particular bookie regulated by the NSW Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing.

Have tried to place six bets with them over the past fortnight (all $1k each or more) and all on liquid H2H markets, yet they declined every single one of them because I won ~$5k from them on a prop bet a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway I called them demanding to withdraw the $3.5k, as they have rejected all of my bets. They said I “need to turn it all over or otherwise pay a $140 processing fee”. Obviously I was shocked and annoyed but they still havent backed down from their position.

I’ll make one more request to withdraw and if they continue to refuse then I’ll take them to the regulators.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has any success stories going to the regulators (particular the NSW one) against these frauds?
I contacted the racing Victoria regulator last year with a complaint about betbarn. It took about a month to get an email back to my query and then another 1-2 months to sort it out but amazingly in the end I got my money back so was happy in the end. I guess they have a lot of complaints to deal with judging by what I see on the forums

I contacted the racing Victoria regulator last year with a complaint about betbarn. It took about a month to get an email back to my query and then another 1-2 months to sort it out but amazingly in the end I got my money back so was happy in the end. I guess they have a lot of complaints to deal with judging by what I see on the forums

Good to hear.

These pricks must giggle themselves to sleep at night given the environment they are allowed to operate within.

WellBet

After numerous chats and emails dating back 17th June 2023 . I attempted to withdraw and they refuse to detail why nothing has progressed . In the meantime i can not log in to my account .

This is currently in the hands of Racing Victoria . Recent correspondence from RV outline Wellbet have a deadline date to reply

WellBet

After numerous chats and emails dating back 17th June 2023 . I attempted to withdraw and they refuse to detail why nothing has progressed . In the meantime i can not log in to my account .

This is currently in the hands of Racing Victoria . Recent correspondence from RV outline Wellbet have a deadline date to reply

You might notice that Racing Victoria will repeatedly push their own deadline further back.
The deadline for Winnersbet to respond to RV for my complaint has been pushed back a week each time, and now it's pushed back 2 weeks. It's been a month since my acct got closed and they are sitting on $20k of mine :(

To show you how rigged the complaint process is

NT had a case recently where a website re enabled a self excluded gamblers account over chat after being talked into it by the gambler. Punishment was they had to return 50 percent of the problem gamblers losses. No fine or anything else....

To show you how rigged the complaint process is

NT had a case recently where a website re enabled a self excluded gamblers account over chat after being talked into it by the gambler. Punishment was they had to return 50 percent of the problem gamblers losses. No fine or anything else....

Yeah, anyone who doesn't believe the current setup is almost exclusively focused on exploiting problem gamblers has their head up their ass.

Reckon they purposely make you jump through so many hoops in the hope you think its not worth chasing up your winnings even if you won a good amount.

This.

Absolute campaigners. Not just the small ones. If you win big they will make your life hell trying to withdraw the money. Will keep changing the goal posts.

And its the same bs lines they hide behind

'oh I totally understand where you coming from'

'its for security purposes'

I'm shocked they can get away with it.

WellBet

Update

Finally got paid , Thanks to RVic they where prompt and assessable through the whole process .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fraud bookmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back