News Free Spring Valley Energy Drink at 7/11

Remove this Banner Ad

for all you energy drinkers out there

7-11 is having a new promotion for a Free Spring Valley Energy Drink

enter in your mobile to receive the SMS code so you can go to 7-11 to redeem the drink.

tried one the other day, is not bad, depending on the flavour you get!

http://www.makesgoodenergy.com/energytotem/

ENJOY!!!

And enjoy the unsolicited offers from another bunch of companies whose sell lists you have now been added to. Shame P.

nope.....doesnt happen to me!!!

i used a work SMS number that sends to a email address and i printed out the code.........I never use my mobile!!!

Not really a huge deal. If someone rings up spruking something, either hang up or have some fun with them

I always enter those things because I never answer my mobile unless I know who it is. If I don't have your number but you have mine there's probably a reason for that :p

Sweet, P. Sweet-pea? Er, I just hate these scumbag corporations who con people out of their private info and sell it to Christ knows who. They ain't out there promoting this shit because they're anxious you might be thirsty believe me. Give the ***** nothing I say. I'm T60. That's my take. :thumbsu:

Sweet, P. Sweet-pea? Er, I just hate these scumbag corporations who con people out of their private info and sell it to Christ knows who. They ain't out there promoting this shit because they're anxious you might be thirsty believe me. Give the ***** nothing I say. I'm T60. That's my take. :thumbsu:

T2

956-067%7ETerminator-2-Posters.jpg

T60

286189203_1824dac7ab.jpg

The future is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back