Free Week End, what's happening?

Remove this Banner Ad

Suzie DeMarchi was a a babe when the the Baby Animals first came onto the scenes.
I concur.
Hotter than hell. Literally. Still highly desirable model today even though vintage.

Suze+DeMarchi.jpg

latest

Brand new (to me) Klugger. Nearly 2 years old.
Putting in upgraded struts and higher stiffer springs.
Nice car has 14 drink holders and leather ash tray mats.
Seriously though...a big step up from my old 4WD.

It's mind-blowing the difference a spring upgrade makes to the handling.

I have to say they are a very well built, well appointed car. Has every thing you could imagine, heated seats, heated mirrors, DVD player, Sat Nav, stability control etc etc...but they handle like a 5 seater lounge with a couple of ottomans.
I am so looking forward to the new suspension....half finished.Got all the old stuff off today and have to take some bits off them to refit to the new struts, then got a mate putting the new springs on the new shocks with a special press (too damned dangerous doing it with clamps in the backyard.)
Fingers crossed I'll be hitting some corners hard under power tomorrow arvo.

AWD or 2WD?
I think they are basically the same apart from the driven rear.
Certainly the springs are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AWD or 2WD?
I think they are basically the same apart from the driven rear.
Certainly the springs are.

I drive an AWD SUV that comes out of the factory with upgraded firmer (and lower) springs. I've also driven the plain vanilla version of the car and it felt like Fairstar the fun-ship.

Went to reclink game today and managed to split my pants at the crotch such was the power in my kicking and dislocated a finger. Was awesome fun.
Reclink seems like a great concept...though last game I played (super rules)I tore my achilles of the heel....took a few years to get over that 100%

Took the kids to go see Inside Out today. Pixar movies are happily equally enjoyable for adults and kids and this was a big return to form after a few relatively weaker efforts. Sits comfortably up with their best movies.

Finally got around to watching Prometheus last night. Intriguing and visually great. Don't know that it all quite hung together, but was enjoyable and the questions it left you with were fun.

Holy shit. How fast have you taken her?

Not near as fast as she can go. I'm the limiting factor. :) the acceleration is brutal, so it's easy to feel the speed without getting silly...

Ohhh you've got the boys all jealous now jathanas

That's not my intention. :) I'm happy when riding my road bike, mountain bike, or motor bike. This weekend was cold but dry, so I got to have some fun on 2 wheels... It keeps me young.:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Week End, what's happening?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back