Fregus Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

sum0005 said:
How is Fergus Watts goin at his new club??
Is he gunna be the star he has set out to be?
How is he handling Melbourne, does anyone have any word
about as good as your spelling.

sum0005 said:
he comes from here ********... probably could be a reason for his move don't u think...to come back to his home state???

Re: Fergus Watts

I dont really understand how he fits into stkildas structure. Riewoldt, Gehrig, Kosi, Hamill and Watts in the one forward line? It would be getting pretty crowded.

Re: Fergus Watts

B-Rock said:
I dont really understand how he fits into stkildas structure. Riewoldt, Gehrig, Kosi, Hamill and Watts in the one forward line? It would be getting pretty crowded.
GT has already suggested that Watts will have a role down back this year aswell as up foward. It will also free up Roo to run wild on the wing and create havoc, aswell as Kosi taking up the ruckman role.

Thats the way i see it.

It's sort of hard to say as our preseason only started when the boys left for china a few days back. No report has yet been posted.

He fits the saints structure in the sense that we lost a poor KPP in Nick Stone and replaced him with a potentially better KPP in Watts.

With Ackland, Kossi, Roo, Penny, Watts, Gehrig and Maguire and Blake, Schwarze, Brooks as ur back ups, other than the ruck (which we didn't have anyway), we have what I consider to be perfect KPP stocks.

Unless he forces his way into the team, Watts will pinch hit next year. I see him starting in the backline, replacing the ruck and spending some ime up forward

nicho_magic said:
why because i gave a reason for his move back to melbourne, don't know why the swear filter was activated

Easy there tiger!
He wasnt questioning the move to Melbourne or asking for a reason for it.
Just checking on the progress of a player - which is a fair question.

sum0005 said:

Started training this week after the China trip and from all accounts is going strongly.

Nic of ferg or Fergie which will cause havoc with Ferguson who has the same nic.

Joffaboy said:
Started training this week after the China trip and from all accounts is going strongly.

Nic of ferg or Fergie which will cause havoc with Ferguson who has the same nic.

That’s easily fixed called FW sooky sooky la la :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

king_Brown said:
Watts should be bult up to replace Gehrig in 2 years time.......He would siut the role of the leading FF nicely

Doubtful, very doubtful, When he plays out of the goal square he always looks restricted. He is a CHF and that is it as from what i've seen at senior level. Still he'll make a decent CHF!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fregus Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back