MVP Fremantle BF 2011 Buddy Draft - Who Want's In?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone explain to me what this is and what it entails?

Basically you pick a "buddy" which can be a player or staff member at the club. It is up to you to defend that person shall he/she be underperforming. It's also up to you to gloat a bit when they are doing well.

The list I have in the OP will be put through random.org to get us a draft order in which everyone will make a selection.

If like last year, and it seems this year will be the same, there are more than 100 people participating then the players will be tripled. For example there will be 3 Matthew Pavlich's to choose from.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Also if anyone wants to take lessons in how to be a good buddy speak to Smoking Gun as he clearly was the best last year. Pure comedy gold!

Also if anyone wants to take lessons in how to be a good buddy speak to Smoking Gun as he clearly was the best last year. Pure comedy gold!

Thank you sir. My support of Scott Thornton last year saw the great man realise that football is a fool's game, selflessly retiring years too early, and will now spend his "golden years" producing self help books authored by the people who didn't make the first cut of MasterChef.

And Silverscope, I'm in again. Thinking Schammer or the kid who runs the merchandise shop at Freo Oval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take a turn if there is still a spot available. Might take Kate Grieve... there again not sure I could handle the stick!

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Fremantle BF 2011 Buddy Draft - Who Want's In?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back