Fremantle giving Essendon a pasting!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how much Freo would have to win by to sneak into the 8?

Have all 6 'interstate' sides ever all won on the same weekend as well as all being in the 8?

Headland was dazzling in that third quarter - showing the sort of form that made him such a gun for Brisbane last season.

The Freo midfield of Bell, Haselby, Cook and Headland is top notch material on the wide expanses of Subiaco.

Looking ahead to next week, the Freo have yet another big chance to break through in Victoria with a match against the Bulldogs, who have lost their last five.

However on previous form, you'd still have to tip the Dogs.

I can handle losing - and this looks like it'll end up being a belting....

BUT

why is it everytime we go to that sh1thole, we come back with injuries to multiple players?

Fletch gawn.
Rioli-Poly gone
Cupido

I haven't seen the game yet - (thanks AFL for the live coverage in Sydney BTW), but for ****s sake.

Another grim trip to the house of lame.
:mad:

Medhurst soccers a gem of a goal and Freo confirm they're on they're way to a big victory.

Only Freo player that seems to be struggling is Waterhouse.

Cmon dons - if they win by less than 70 points, we can treat this as a victory right?
;)

(Like I give a flying **** if Freo are in the 8!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Patrick Bateman
What's wrong with Fletcher and Rioli, Cupido?

I've just been ready semi-commentaries from a few sites (as I mentioned before can't actually watch the game anywhere in Sydney - thanks AFL), but:
Fletch: knee/ankle - apparently not looking good at all
Rioli - hammy
Damo - shoulder

Can anyone out there shed a bit more light?
:(

Originally posted by IceTemple
Cupido is still on the ground and appears to be playing at CHB and does not appear to be restricted.

phew - well that's something. Cheers IceT.

Now that it appears the dons are going to lose today, can we talk about Anzac Day some more?
please?
:(

Here we come!!!!

5 goals in about 2 minutes?
Maybe if we're allowed to take about 3 free kicks after the siren goes.
hehe

Glad to see the guys fight it out at least. I was thinking we'd lose by about 20 points, so I'm not so ****ed off now!
:p

Originally posted by SydneyBomber
Cmon dons - if they win by less than 70 points, we can treat this as a victory right?
;)

We win! As TopDon said earlier,
ESSENDON - THE SAVIOURS OF VICTORIAN FOOTBALL
hehe :D

Another lazy 5 for the great one too. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle giving Essendon a pasting!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back