Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

The tragedy is Freo would be everyone's 2nd team (or 3rd behind the Dogs) if it wasn't for Ross the Boss, Crowley & Ballantyne. I've love to see you guys win your first flag but only after those three *******s have left the club.
Second team?

Speak for yourself there buddy

The tragedy is Freo would be everyone's 2nd team (or 3rd behind the Dogs) if it wasn't for Ross the Boss, Crowley & Ballantyne. I've love to see you guys win your first flag but only after those three *******s have left the club.
Well the coaches can't all be great blokes like Clarko that abuse teenage kids umpiring at children's football games.

Meh, what would someone that lives in a lame suburb like Beechboro know!
Yeh, you're right.

I'm just a dirty tradie living in a low socioeconomic area. Maybe if I try to improve myself perhaps I too could be a lazy, opinionated, latte sipping, Full time Uni student who makes absolutely no worthwhile contributions to society.

One day

Yeh, you're right.

I'm just a dirty tradie living in a low socioeconomic area. Maybe if I try to improve myself perhaps I too could be a lazy, opinionated, latte sipping, Full time Uni student who makes absolutely no worthwhile contributions to society.

One day

We can all only dream of reaching the peaks in life that he has achieved with such ease.

Yeh, you're right.

One day

Monkey magic is nothing to be sneezed at

Yeh, you're right.

One day

What would the Uni's do without their Arts students who contribute to the society of pencil necks and keep McDonalds staffed.

Yeh, you're right.

One day
The funny thing is post Perth housing boom as a young bloke (unless he's training to eventually be something highly paid like a dentist or has rich parents) one day he'll probably be battling to even afford anything at all in many of the areas he would currently smuggly look down on.

The funny thing is post Perth housing boom as a young bloke (unless he's training to eventually be something highly paid like a dentist or has rich parents) one day he'll probably be battling to even afford anything at all in many of the areas he would currently smuggly look down on.

Daddy has a farm down Kojonup way I do believe.

If you know anything about Kojonup sheep/wheat cockies, you'll understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daddy has a farm down Kojonup way I do believe.

If you know anything about Kojonup sheep/wheat cockies, you'll understand.

Off topic! Better get back on topic otherwise all the threads will be deleted and apparentlydead will get banned.

Entirely on topic how the shower of Kojonup pencil neck peasants masquerading as landed gentry tuffies,advanced local and national evolution with their inbreeding programme which produced some truly astonishing entitled lamebrain knuckleheads claiming Freo as their club of trolling choice.:rolleyes:;)

EDIT:Which does not of course mean mass deletions and suspensions can't occur.

Last edited:

Being a 2nd team usually means you're shit and don't win premierships.

Yeh, you're right.

One day
Filthy tradie *sips latte*

Being a 2nd team usually means you're shit and don't win premierships.
Agreed, but wouldn't you prefer to be my 2nd team instead of my 13th-15th team? Any club with 0 premierships should take what it can get. ;)

Agreed, but wouldn't you prefer to be my 2nd team instead of my 13th-15th team? Any club with 0 premierships should take what it can get. ;)
True that. Carlton have been shit for a long time too but nobody likes them because they're a stinking bunch of cheats who ruin talented young players.

Yeh, you're right.

One day

What sort of tradie are you? I hate it when I need a sparkie or plumber etc and they make smartarse comments bout my Freo stuff hanging by the front door. Its too late to tell them to f off.

What sort of tradie are you? I hate it when I need a sparkie or plumber etc and they make smartarse comments bout my Freo stuff hanging by the front door. Its too late to tell them to f off.
Freofalcon is an electrician, everyone knows that they are the brightest and best of the trades.

edit - just remembered this line from The Cable Guy lol

"Well you're a nice guy! You'd be surprised how many customers treat me like snot, like I'm a goddamn plumber or something."

Pets look cute in Freo merch though...
w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back