Preview Fremantle Vs Richmond RD 17 at Optus - Battle of the Sydney slayers

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw the forecast, thought about my decision to watch the game live - and went and bought a ticket anyway.

I don’t care if we don’t win big, I just want to win.

As I said, I want to believe. But until they can show me Positive Press + Rain does not equal disaster, I am going to be biting my nails all the way to final siren.

Addit: doesn’t the rain come at 8pm? If we get out of the blocks like we did last week, we can put a gap on before the rain comes that will hopefully be unassailable.
Very good chance there's some rain before bounce down, but may not get heavier until later.
For reference BOM is currently showing 75% chance of rain at 5pm (1-2mm), stepping up to 90% at 8pm (3-5mm).

As the Tigers you'd want to try and jump us and be close or ahead in the third quarter, which they managed to do with Carlton last week.
Will be interesting to see how we try and score with a wetter ball in the early phases.

Saw the forecast, thought about my decision to watch the game live - and went and bought a ticket anyway.

I don’t care if we don’t win big, I just want to win.

As I said, I want to believe. But until they can show me Positive Press + Rain does not equal disaster, I am going to be biting my nails all the way to final siren.

Addit: doesn’t the rain come at 8pm? If we get out of the blocks like we did last week, we can put a gap on before the rain comes that will hopefully be unassailable.
I'm hopeful we'll get at least to half time before the rain arrives. Getting home dry could be difficult though.

I'm a little nervous

I'm not overly pumped for this Sat night game

Usually I'm getting amped up right about now

I feel Tigers are a chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Fremantle Vs Richmond RD 17 at Optus - Battle of the Sydney slayers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back