Fremantle will Thrash Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

OzSparrow said:
how many flags you guys won again?

who's coach did the tie pulling episode again?

is the word "choker" tattoed on all new Port recruits or just the special ones?

Yeah, we actually only won one two years ago mate , when was yours? Thats besides the point anyway. We have won more finals then you the last 6 years. Wouldn't be bringing up choking just yet coz I wouldn't be surprised if you lose in couple of weeks. I dont see Freo as a decent finals oppenant.

Gunnar Longshanks said:
Regardless, Freo are playing finals this year. Richmond aren't.

Today's loss notwithstanding, that puts Freo a fair way ahead of the Tigers in my book.

Just because the Tigers' season is over, it doesn't give you license to bag any club that loses a final. Not when your mob are finished for the year.

Freo might as well be finished for the year mate, back to back losses in the finals wont do them any good. :thumbsu:

Tredders66 said:
Yeah, we actually only won one two years ago mate , when was yours? Thats besides the point anyway. We have won more finals then you the last 6 years. Wouldn't be bringing up choking just yet. I wouldn't be surprised if you lose in couple of weeks. I dont see Freo as a decent finals oppenant.

got anything remotely interesting and intellectual to provide about today's game or will you just keep reminiscing?

OzSparrow said:
got anything remotely interesting and intellectual to provide about today's game or will you just keep reminiscing?

I said what i wanted to say earlier but for some reason you brought up port, which actually isn't new from a dic*head like you.

Gunnar Longshanks said:

Today's loss notwithstanding, that puts Freo a fair way ahead of the Tigers in my book.

Just because the Tigers' season is over, it doesn't give you license to bag any club that loses a final. Not when your mob are finished for the year.

well said...

good luck for tonight.

I have no doubt the bitter feeling in the dockers mouth will cause a thumping of the dee's next week.

To say melbourne are pathetic is just plain stupidity,
Melbourne had to play st kilda and ran them into the ground with a tough brand of footy which resulted in st kilda picking up injuries. Sure the skills weren't perfect but reiwoldt's kick for goal 35-40 metres out was a perfect example on how a wet ball can effect one's kick on a night like friday night.
Adelaide had a massive injury issue even before the first bounce. They may not have had the lead till the last quarter but they controlled the match and deserved to win.
Dont know if melbourne will win but i hope they do, and i hope you watching it and crying big time buddy

Gunnar Longshanks said:

does this mean only eagles, sydney, freo, demons, pies and dogs fans can only comment on the finals series?

TigerGlory said:
Hahahaha, yes, typical to bring up a subject totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

Nice evasion of my post mate.

While were at it, whats your finals record mate.

We've won a game in the finals in our history. Which is more than i can say for you.

2007: Tigers ninth and Freo playing finals again.

Go Dockers I am one Victorian on your bandwagon, you'll learn from today (not disgraced) and bounce back to smash the Dees next week. Good Luck:thumbsu:

Funny people on here saying we only beat an injury depleted saints, but we lost Whelan and Jamar with injuries leaving only 2 blokes on our bench. We hit them hard, and G-train tried to be a hero by going around Chopper and got body slammed causing injury.
Finals footy goes up 10%, and freo wouldnt have that in them, where as Melbourne do.
Close game, Dees by 15 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

perth is going to be pressure packed this week, talking up all last week about how the 2 teams are going to romp it home!!!

fremantle proved today that finals footy is much different to the home and away season, the pressure lifts, the intensity lifts, and freo couldn't handle it for a whole game

we are going over there full of confidence, and freo will have that little seed of doubt in the back of their heads

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle will Thrash Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back