Fremantles lack of scoring power

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Freo and St Kilda for beating up the 17th and 18th placed sides.

I am however - sincerely - prepared to call Freo a contender if they do the job against the Swans this weekend.
But Ross Lyon is a defensive coach, right? So, by that view. saints should not score 100 points lol

Yes, but it was still 22 score shots to 19, so you weren't too far off in that metric. Just bad goal kicking accuracy cost you.
And you could see once we got to about 1.7 or 1.8 that it really sapped the energy out of them. Didn’t help that your boys just couldn’t miss either.

i agree on Clive as he would bring the X factor (as noone, not even him would know what options he would take), But Shauny Mc Im taking our midfield
I'd take Shaun, Kicketty, the Carr Brothers in Derby mode, and Troy Cook. reckon there's more than enough pricks who care more about their instagram than being good at football/their job who could be replaced by those guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far out this goal kicking inaccuracy is killing me! We’d be scoring quite well if we converged anywhere near the normal rate

I mean 9 goals 18 this week (and a couple oof), should easily have another 4-7 goals based on some of the misses.

Oh well, maybe next week.

Far out this goal kicking inaccuracy is killing me! We’d be scoring quite well if we converged anywhere near the normal rate

I mean 9 goals 18 this week (and a couple oof), should easily have another 4-7 goals based on some of the misses.

Oh well, maybe next week.

It's going to be scary when they put it together and the kids have another pre-season or 2 (plus some kgs) under their belts.

It's going to be scary when they put it together and the kids have another pre-season or 2 (plus some kgs) under their belts.
Really need dangerous small forwards ( while Treacy and Amiss will hopefully improve naturally with age). If another preseason or 2 means Simpson and Delean get to average 1 goal/game it will help a lot And/or bring in somebody else to do it.

You can see all the makings of a good forward line, they really need to put all the pieces together, it's not like they aren't getting opportunities either, they're just missing when they have a shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantles lack of scoring power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back