Freo Clothing Apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

jedi mind tricks

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Dream State
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've been saying to my wife Freo should have NBA style caps. The other day to my surprise I saw Carlton players wearing NBA style caps which I think look epic.Then I googled hats for Freo and this is what I saw:
Fremantle_Dockers_AFL_9fifty_Snapback__54930.1350945856.1280.1280.jpg

Looks epic

I will... infact why wouldn't I?
Well you may as a matter of course - and I commend you for that... But I saw a guy - 45, overweight, highly unattractive (and that's not just because I'm a girl who likes girls!) - wearing one of these caps (not a Freo one) that still proudly sported the sticker on the peak. Tellin' ya - 'tweren't a good look... :eek:

• Banned
Well you may as a matter of course - and I commend you for that... But I saw a guy - 45, overweight, highly unattractive (and that's not just because I'm a girl who likes girls!) - wearing one of these caps (not a Freo one) that still proudly sported the sticker on the peak. Tellin' ya - 'tweren't a good look... :eek:

Yeah I don't know why people keep 'em on. Glad it wasn't a Freo supporter. ;)

does the dockers shop sell the training jumpers with the chevrons on the shoulders? me likey those.

I recently seen a bloke I reckon in his 50s wearing a Raiders cap with the sticker on, massive wtf. Looks stupid enough on a teenager.

The Freo New Era 39 hats are actually really good. Fit big heads like me and no sponsor logos plastered on them.

I recently seen a bloke I reckon in his 50s wearing a Raiders cap with the sticker on, massive wtf. Looks stupid enough on a teenager.

The Freo New Era 39 hats are actually really good. Fit big heads like me and no sponsor logos plastered on them.

Raiders caps are cool

Remove this Banner Ad

Back