Freo's one ex-gws player is better than all of ours combined multiplied by your mums weight

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough
It was a low blow. We actually do care that Cam does well, despite what people say.
Remember he waked out on the club after the trade period was over. Post season he tweeted he wasn't going anywhere. We definitely wanted to keep him. He's a very shy character, I think it's possible he didn't tell Leon his desire to leave at his end of season review, and left it too close to trade week for us to make it happen.
Get you guys will never agree but if he does well it's all good in the end.

I think we all get that but when you have knobs like GG carrying on like a pork chop, well you know how it is.

Still can't believe you blokes didn't want to negotiate in the first instance, you would've got your first rounder + extras, was pig headed really considering a player wanting to go home normally is allowed to especially as he was your 3rd choice forward.

now gagf this is the Bay

Why would we be melting after getting him so cheap, what was the asking price again 2 x 1st rounders or GTFO wasn't it ?

Thanks again :thumbsu:
No idea, and yet here you are

Yep we rolled the dice.. Usually we win but didnt this time meh.

Im sure we will be right though.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Why stop at Freo? Collingworth, Seaford, and * all recruited better players from GWS last trade period than any of the ones on Carlton's list. :$
:rage:Why am I missing Marchbank so much then.
Mind you I miss Cam, WHE, Steele, Palmer, just as much.
Wanted them all:tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo's one ex-gws player is better than all of ours combined multiplied by your mums weight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back