Friday Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone going to training Friday 10:30am?

I'm heading over for Saturday's game with the family, so taking my 2 boys to their first training run at Arden St, in fact their very first VISIT to Arden St :)

Would be great to say g'day to any BF posters there. On my last trip over, I had the great pleasure in meeting Mr Reliable and some of his family, Blackshadow and Kanga Lover from memory, all top people! :thumbsu:

Re: Training

Hi BR, I hope to go to Arden st as well. I'll have my Archer 11 Legends cap on:D If you spot me, we can catch up there.

I heading across from Perth to see the game and am hoping to get to training on the Friday morning as well. If I make it I'll have my #7 guernsey on.:thumbsu:

I heading across from Perth to see the game and am hoping to get to training on the Friday morning as well. If I make it I'll have my #7 guernsey on.:thumbsu:

Do plenty of stretching beforehand Carnthe as you're a chance to get a run, if the fitness tests don't go well for the lads. Have own jumper = can play!

Hey lads whats the reports is it to early to see whso playing on Saturday

Hey lads whats the reports is it to early to see whso playing on Saturday

Thursday at 5 for Saturday games.

We basically only have 25 odd players to choose from so it would be quicker to list whos out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, did anyone head down?

I called into the Roo Shop just prior to midday, where I was ably assisted by our boy Chris Hunt, and he mentioned the players had trained indoors.

I presume then that anyone who did go to training would've been disappointed.

Did anyone go and, if so, are there any reports?

I heard Bon quoted on the wireless earlier saying that Mark Harvey was at training during the week. Bon suggested "he must've been checking out cars at the magnificent Mazda Dealership over the road and just fluked upon us training" (said tongue firmly in cheek).

Yes, I went. Not many there and the squad had a short skills session on the basketball court. Very low intensity as per usual for the Friday session, but the boys looked sharp.

No Flash Campbell, otherwise all there including the emergencies. Looks like a late change is on the cards.

Highlight was when they took turns at kicking for the basketball hoop. Goldy landed one from half court. Azza missed by a whisker from full court.

Cunners is just very impressive in everything he does.

Yes, I went. Not many there and the squad had a short skills session on the basketball court. Very low intensity as per usual for the Friday session, but the boys looked sharp.

No Flash Campbell, otherwise all there including the emergencies. Looks like a late change is on the cards.

Highlight was when they took turns at kicking for the basketball hoop. Goldy landed one from half court. Azza missed by a whisker from full court.

Cunners is just very impressive in everything he does.

Thanks LtK. Sorry I missed you there mate. Good to see Goldy putting to use his now combined footy and basketball skills. No Flash eh? Urq's or White to come in by the looks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back