jesusjnr23

Rookie
Mar 1, 2006
Eltham
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
melbourne tigers
A young player called chris kingsford is a real chance for national selection at the under 17 level with great form at district level for Ivanhoe in the 1st's taking a hat-trick on the weekend and figures of 7-59 of 26

any one else heard of him

He is a pacemen with some times unplayable line and length at the moment he is just turned 16 bowling 120-130. if he stays injury free we are looking at a potential 155-60 bowler. also is a fierce competetor:thumbsu:

Yeh he is goin on 6 4', BIG MAN also bats number 7 with average of 24.50 this year with bowling of 38 wickets from 7 matches

yeah there are a few players from out the diamond valley area playing good cricket Nick Lynch originaly from macleod is only about 18 playing ones at northcote and Michael Hill from diamond creek now playing melbourne ones only 17

jesusjnr23 said:
trust me mate u never where

He's where? or do you mean were instead?

Where is a location.
There is a location.
Their is refering to another person.
Were is refering to something that was.

Simple, isn't it? For some reason I can't take a person seriously if they can't get the easy things right. Just means that they know jack all and are probably full of sh1te.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try this man - Bryan Vance, played for victoria in the national u/17's carnival, and is about to break the most amount of runs in an APS season of 1000. Averaging over 100 with 5 tonnes and a double ton this season

xyakks said:
He's where? or do you mean were instead?

Where is a location.
There is a location.
Their is refering to another person.
Were is refering to something that was.

Simple, isn't it? For some reason I can't take a person seriously if they can't get the easy things right. Just means that they know jack all and are probably full of sh1te.

I have a feeling someone has a little to much time on their hands.....

footyfanatic007 said:
Try this man - Bryan Vance, played for victoria in the national u/17's carnival, and is about to break the most amount of runs in an APS season of 1000. Averaging over 100 with 5 tonnes and a double ton this season

Dont like quoting myself, but Vance made another tonne today. Absolute Freak show, he has failed twice in the entire year, it was in the same match, yet he has made a tonne in nearly every single other innings hes batted in. From Melbourne Grammer.

jesusjnr23 said:
vance = no good, kingsford is the man to watch out for
obviously you have no idea! vance is a gun player... kingsford has never been heard of? did he play dowling? or under 18 state championships? has he represented victoria? no, stop talkin up a player who is nowhere near the standard of bryan vance nick lynch n hill

Remove this Banner Ad

future australian player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back