Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dom Ambrogino Nobles puppet? like did he even do anything or just use the laptop. Plus he was trained and worked with Scott Clayyon who also had a shocker of a trade period.
Man I hope we pick up some grunt in the PSD - must have our eye on someone to trade for old man Hodge

Schache clearly cooked. Good luck to the young fella. At least he tried not like some other pea hearts that also screwed us over.

Let's not sugar coat it he was a big sook who has basically cost us an arm and a leg ( think what else we could have got for pick two) . Plus he killed off one of the best forward prospects we had in Freeman ( how would you feel being the incumbent and the club is salivating over your replacement Carlton had the sense not to select him worried he would have the same effect on Mackay

No more fairy tale draftees pleas. Get us the overlooked and not polished with attiuide, not the this is my destiny types in future.

Josh isn't worth what we originally paid and it's entirely possible he will be out of the game in 1-2 years.

We did our very best by him and it wasn't enough - in fine with cutting our losses and letting the rest of the boys get on with building our future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inside two years Schache has gone from pick two to pick 25 and 40. Not what we needed when we are in the midst of a rebuild. I hope that our recruitment department were thorough in their due diligence during 2015, and didn't simply swallow the nostalgic tale of him wanting to be a Lion.

There must be more to this situation for the club to agree to that deal with the Dogs. This whole saga was obviously a distraction to the players around him - something I imagine Fagan wouldn't have appreciated when he is trying to forge an inclusive culture with universal buy-in from the group.

Let's hope Ballenden can recapture the form that had him touted as a top 5 selection this time last year, reducing the impact of Schache's departure.

Whilst I am glad this situation is now behind us, but we can't afford to be in a state or perpetual rebuild. I am hopeful that Schache's situation was isolated, and due to the player's mental state, rather than the new structures we have in place to aid our draftees transition from amateur to professional footballer.

Hopefully there is no ill feelings between our supporters - I think we have both got reamed today.

Is Schache any chance to come good or is he too soft?

My call is gone in 2 years or under. Just isn't enjoying afl it seems. You guys might be the magic potion by we weren't.

Hopefully there is no ill feelings between our supporters - I think we have both got reamed today.

Mate,

I hope for your sake he becomes elite. However his mental state at the moment is worrying however he still has all the talent he was drafted with. Good luck to you and schache.

No bad blood. I don’t mind the dogs and would rather us deal with you than Carlton or Richmond.

I was a bit filthy with 25 & 40, but 15 & 52 eases me a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back