Gamblor's quest to make $500 each week - using loss chasing

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeaah.... yeah...

I must say, this loss chasing, this whole "risky business" where we "all go broke" according to the "know it alls", the "quants" and "bigwigs" out there, brett128 of the world, these know it alls who say you can't do it loss chasing... well... they haven't read this thread, have they. Have they. Have they... They haven't, no.

No.

To them, I say, read this thread. You want to see why loss chasing works? Read this thread.

All these "quants" etc, they're just a pack of quants as far as I am concerned, concerned with their "maths" and their "logic", well, their logic doesn't work here, does it?

Sorry? Sorry? What's that, Mr Quant? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me counting my $500...

KardiniaPark Kynge of Begrem - I have a problem now... what do I do with the rest of my weekend?

I mean, I know I'll have innumerable offers from hot young women wanting to touch me in "naughty places", but after I turn them away because of my religious beliefs, what shall I do?

This guaranteed winning sure has it's downsides. I wish I weren't so good at this. :(

You are a terrible winner. o_O

No, you misunderstand!! Really, truly... I just don't know what to do with all these women is all, they're lining up at the pearl encrusted gate and they're all clad in bikinis, shouting, "Loss chasing! Loss chasing! Loss chasing!'

What shall I DO??

No, you misunderstand!! Really, truly... I just don't know what to do with all these women is all, they're lining up at the pearl encrusted gate and they're all clad in bikinis, shouting, "Loss chasing! Loss chasing! Loss chasing!'

What shall I DO??
First thing: remove your hand from your penis, second thing: wake up and change the sheets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yawn... Jeez, when I started this thread, I didn't think it'd be so ****ing boring...

What's to do now? To what end shall I devote my time?

Oh look, a bug. Hello bug... He didn't answer.

Dum, dum dee dum... la dee dah...

I just wish punting were a challenge!!!

Gee...

Yeah, I saw their Facebook thingie too. Not like a free bet offer to attract me to liking a Facebook page.

Interested to see how they will "revolutionise" betting. In terms of recent bookies, I'm hoping they're more Readbet (albeit longer lasting) than, say, TomWaterhouse.

Yeah, I saw their Facebook thingie too. Not like a free bet offer to attract me to liking a Facebook page.

Interested to see how they will "revolutionise" betting. In terms of recent bookies, I'm hoping they're more Readbet (albeit longer lasting) than, say, TomWaterhouse.

You don't appreciate him increasing your betting IQ, and giving you The Knowledge?

You don't appreciate him increasing your betting IQ, and giving you The Knowledge?
Yesterday on his Twitter feed (well, the company's, but for ease I'll run with "his") he posted that he's been inundated with calls to price a market on the Labor spill. After 15 minutes he proudly posted they were up - Rudd $1.20, Gillard $3. ****ing joke of a bookie

Yesterday on his Twitter feed (well, the company's, but for ease I'll run with "his") he posted that he's been inundated with calls to price a market on the Labor spill. After 15 minutes he proudly posted they were up - Rudd $1.20, Gillard $3. ******* joke of a bookie

>116% in two... what a bloody sham.

He really is a crook of the lowest order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gamblor's quest to make $500 each week - using loss chasing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back